• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 690 ZF

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
SEj7s5f.jpg

Spectacular

Looks really nice!

Congrats

PeterRei

28/12/12
Nmxm0OY.jpg

In bad light conditions.
As for the crystal: it's OK, much better than the flawed ones on the noob Fiddy
As for "is the KW closer to gen?": Hum. Maybe the lugs are better shaped. The ZF seems to be thicker, but in fact is'e half a mm thinner; it's the lugs. The dial of the Gen is very very sunbursty, therefor I think the ZF is, having also the P3000SC in it, closer to Gen.
But you know what? This Rep look so spectacular, so nice, even I don't really care wich one is closer to Gen.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
No problem, thank you. It does seem a bit too light in color, but still simply stunning! Wear it in good health!

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
She's definitely gorgeous. Isn't there a 42mm model close to this (gen at least). I'm looking forward to a smaller version at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
How will we know if we don't have a gen to compare...how...? Well, I'll live with it, I think it's a beautiful watch. No one cares about watches or knows a damn thing about them where I live, so it's OK. I was torn between this one and the 687, but the blue sunburst tipped me over to the 690. But I guess it's only a matter of days before I pull the trigger on that one too :D

I was going to pull the trigger on the 690 but wasn't completely convinced by ZF (dial little too light) but VSF has a great dial but not the right movt. And than I read your story and thought: yeah man, that 687 is indeed spot on. So that's been ordered now...thanks [emoji106]

That 690 will follow probably soon anyhow...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
I was going to pull the trigger on the 690 but wasn't completely convinced by ZF (dial little too light) but VSF has a great dial but not the right movt. And than I read your story and thought: yeah man, that 687 is indeed spot on. So that's been ordered now...thanks [emoji106]

You will not regret!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

Glad I could help :) And I have some good news too - I got my QC pics today and they corrected the wrong depth rating on the back, it's 30m now, just like gen!
And yes, I'll get the 690 sooner or later too.. it's a serious disease, this rep addiction, I tell you... ;)

nanashino

Known Member
6/3/16
I received an answer of the stock confirmation from Chazingtime

"Yes it's available at ZF . There's a bit of delays since ZF is closed for a few days due to the recent police raids."

The police raid is carried out frequently recently.
I am a little worried about that.

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
Glad I could help :) And I have some good news too - I got my QC pics today and they corrected the wrong depth rating on the back, it's 30m now, just like gen!
And yes, I'll get the 690 sooner or later too.. it's a serious disease, this rep addiction, I tell you... ;)

Can you send some pics when you received it? I'm really curious. And regarding the depth rating: is that a 'standard' fault? Good to know.

Reactions: Germintrude