• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1024 from VSF Releasing soon

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Does this bezel alignment look funky or is it okay?

I know the crystal can play tricks so just looking for confirmation. I have a handful of other Panerai but they aren’t this wonky. I am not well versed in the Panerai world however.

Reactions: Slayter7

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Does this bezel alignment look funky or is it okay?

I know the crystal can play tricks so just looking for confirmation. I have a handful of other Panerai but they aren’t this wonky. I am not well versed in the Panerai world however.

In my eyes it is off. It is difficult to tell on the Panerai model without markers properly. Maybe it is shifted 1 tick to the left bur I doubt it since the 12 is aligned....

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
In my eyes it is off. It is difficult to tell on the Panerai model without markers properly. Maybe it is shifted 1 tick to the left bur I doubt it since the 12 is aligned....
My thoughts as well but mine looks just like domiffm’s

Just approved. Can’t wait.. for me, the most important release of the last 4 years. Awesome. Thanks @Elliot Black , QC in less than 1 day.
IMG-9317.jpg

DJ16013

Bettarini Case Fanatic
Supporter
Certified
8/8/11
EU - Italy
Mine was shipped yesterday, yay! Took long to source bc my TD didn't have it on stock.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Seems ok, maybe just one click away from 12.
Also careful with QC pics, they are allowed only after accepting the watch on RWI.
RWI allows QC pics if there is a specific question (like I had).

Reactions: DJ16013

DJ16013

Bettarini Case Fanatic
Supporter
Certified
8/8/11
EU - Italy
Second! Wow you must have really liked the first one then!
Can't wait for mine either...

boston909

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/08
Thanks - I asked as I emailed Elliot from Andiot and he said I had to wait until it was on his website and I haven't seen it on other TDs' sites. I will check CTime's website. :)

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Looks awesome mate. Excellent release from VSF. Will get my first out of two from Andiot in a few days.

Long time ago that I was so much excited to receive a new watch.

Looking Forward! I dont know how Long i can control myself haha