• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Za0jYP.jpg

This photo is GEN. Do you see any difference in the reflection on the turntable?

Yes. The lighting and consequently the reflection is different. If you had a gen dial shot under the same light with the same camera in the same position you would have a meaningful comparison.

Last edited:

Substar

16/9/20
We’re getting more and more zoom pic warriors! Just madness!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

PeterVogt

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/10/20
Hello folks,

I do not know, where the ZF dial pic above came from,
here is the dial of my ZF.
I am satisfied.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The reflection pattern on the ZF dial is damaged and incomplete. Obviously disconnected

Disconnected dial reflection is a common issue with this rep. A good watchmaker might be able to re-connect it though. That's why you should always service new reps...

Last edited:
Reactions: Spoons and leo6929

Substar

16/9/20
Looks good. These have the best made bracelet I’ve handled on a rep.
My Ln says hello as we are rare owners it seems!
b62c0a2bf3f855245e1ee3611df0184e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
How is it? hands on?

As others have pointed out, the watch regardless of the factory is difficult to photograph and capture. First impression is it’s very very solid. Crystal is very good, very strong black hole effect. Hands and rehault are excellent, both very very clean. Bracelet is solid and well brushed. Clasp is a little tight and stiff, but to be expected. Dial is beautiful on it’s own merit without being 100% accurate to gen (like the others).

I don’t get hung up on SEL’s, just compared them to my gen President DD, granted they are different watches, but they look the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: mari115

mari115

Respected Member
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
As others have pointed out, the watch regardless of the factory is difficult to photograph and capture. First impression is it’s very very solid. Crystal is very good, very strong black hole effect. Hands and rehault are excellent, both very very clean. Bracelet is solid and well brushed. Clasp is a little tight and stiff, but to be expected. Dial is beautiful on it’s own merit without being 100% accurate to gen (like the others).

I don’t get hung up on SEL’s, just compared them to my gen President DD, granted they are different watches, but they look the same.

Very nice, would love to see some real life pics of the BH, we saw some for the LN recently, would love to see some for the LV

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Very nice, would love to see some real life pics of the BH, we saw some for the LN recently, would love to see some for the LV

Sure thing, I’ll try and take some over the weekend, hopefully in some decent semi sunny lighting.
ZiZgE3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren1983