• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkzNDc3MTg1Mg==.html?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuUgc_34.dtitle

SEL looks extremly first time i see the light catching in the right direction (reflection wise), seems like the Hands are the same as the ARF i see the 3D effect which i dont see on VSF.

6 und 9 markers look bad on the black one could be a QC issue because the thread here shows they can make perfect 6/9 markers.

The markers are really good on the ln. Better than my zzf v2s

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Some interesting thing because of the mismatched lume

Check at 4:00 the hands have a different color than the markers? They are more blueish. I never noticed it until somebody wrote it here seems like the Gen has also this problem?

Edit: Also 7:00 mark you can see it.

Last edited:

Substar

16/9/20
3a30ba62bdc917d6f7f6eb2140010674.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timesensitive

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/1/19
Where do you see flush SELs?

There's a difference of opinion on the VSF thread where a guy has declared the ZF Sels to be terrible and almost flush - the guys are having a laugh at that. I think the SELs are decent on the ZF and could perhaps be a fraction of a millimetre lower but it didn't stop me buying one. They're certainly no where near being flush in my opinion.

Any of you guys watch the video above posted by @Tigerdragon? The gen hands seem to have a difference in colour to the markers under certain light conditions too - does that make the ZF an even better match then?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
The reflection pattern on the ZF dial is damaged and incomplete. Obviously disconnected

What do you mean? That’s the beautiful subtle sunburst that goes black and doesn’t have sharp rays.. at least in this pic..

But as good as the hands are please note the rounded corners of the minute hand Lume rectangle.. tsk tsk

Reactions: Tete

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Any of you guys watch the video above posted by @Tigerdragon? The gen hands seem to have a difference in colour to the markers under certain light conditions too - does that make the ZF an even better match then?

The only way the gen would have a different lume color between hands and indices is if Rolex fucked it up. Entirely probable.

It shouldn't be hailed as an example of how any watch - gen or fake should be.

Last edited:

leelin

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/11/20
Nothing. That dial looks great.

There is no other meaning, I just want to talk about what I see different from GEN. any problem? This photo is GEN. Do you see any difference in the reflection on the turntable?

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
There is no other meaning, I just want to talk about what I see different from GEN. any problem? This photo is GEN. Do you see any difference in the reflection on the turntable?

You said in your post it was "damaged and incomplete"... Which means what?

There are always subtle differences, even more so with reflections. How are you trying to compare "reflections"?

Last edited: