• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
A small dimple is normal yes but the dimples I've seen on zzf versions (as an example) are not small. Hope ZF get that fixxed because it really looks ugly the rest of the watch is nearly perfect.

Also it seems like gen owners buy every shit with rolex on the dial it's ridiculous i would never pay 8k for such a dial.

Last edited:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Man I think I need one of these just for the rehaut... I'm thinking lug profile might be more accurate than other reps too but side of the cgs taper too narrowly. Anyone do an indepth gen v rep ZF pic comparison?

Reactions: Tete

stufuse

Respected Member
22/10/17
UK
To have the perfect Rep I think you have to buy three different factory’s to built one good watch :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Which has always been the way. it still won’t be perfect. Even with gen parts it won’t be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigerdragon

stufuse

Respected Member
22/10/17
UK
A small dimple is normal yes but the dimples I've seen on zzf versions (as an example) are not small. Hope ZF get that fixxed because it really looks ugly the rest of the watch is nearly perfect.

Also it seems like gen owners buy every shit with rolex on the dial it's ridiculous i would never pay 8k for such a dial.

My ZZF has a small dimple, must have been lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah seems like it depends from batch to batch also see ZZF with almost no dial issues. I still can't understand that gen buyers "accept" that.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Substar

16/9/20
c52bb0b914dd5a9531d0f0502ec0896c.jpg

Substar

16/9/20
A black submariner is more comfortable to wear than a Hulk Rep because Black is Black and Green is not green :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I hate the hulk with a passion! I’ve bought and sold three gen hulks and just don’t like them. For me an example of money not buying taste! I guess I’m traditional in my watch choice based on family influences growing up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: pabst33

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This is the only version I haven't got.i need to get a zf hulk to compare to the others.the watch is looking dam good and it seems all the makers apart from noob and arf can get the lugs correct now

Last edited:

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
This is the only version I haven't got.i need to get a zf hulk to compare to the others.the watch is looking dam good and it seems all the makers apart from noob and arf can get the lugs correct now

Looking forwards to your thoughts. Which is your favourite to date for the Hulk?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Looking forwards to your thoughts. Which is your favourite to date for the Hulk?

I'm going to have to say the vsf currently. But this zF is looking crazy good
if anyone wants to donate a zf hit me up lol
I'll probably have to leave the zf out of my review and review it at a later date if I can get the money to buy one way too many contenders now.even the brand new vrf looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: museguy