• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

jake99

Getting To Know The Place
14/11/15
Love that watch .... if anyone has a TD that has one please let me know still learning how things work
It is a lovely watch and most of the TD have it still, I was going to say use the link above but I am not sure Toro has confirmed that is his new website. Sometimes unscrupulous people try to use the TD name and set up dodgy websites. Like I say just being over cautious probably but check TD thread for updates.

Macko

30/11/15
Ryan from InTime told me they could arrange SS bracelet for $80 alltogether, I guess I'll wait couple of days to make up my mind :)

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
It is a lovely watch and most of the TD have it still, I was going to say use the link above but I am not sure Toro has confirmed that is his new website. Sometimes unscrupulous people try to use the TD name and set up dodgy websites. Like I say just being over cautious probably but check TD thread for updates.

New site is www dot toro888 dotcom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbond007m3

9/11/15
QC pic question

This is my first rep, and I have been following this thread and have read every post since August. Now that the versions have settled I decided to buy one. Here are my QC pics.

My only real questions is about the "5". The 5 font on my QC pic looks like it is pre- V2. The TD said it is the "Newest" from the factory. I also asked for a 60 second video of the movement, they didnt send it. Should I ask again? And why are the pictures such low resolution? Is that normal? Plus the order number in the image doesnt match mine. They said "Here are QC images for your order watch,Just I put the wrong label.I am sorry about my mistake." Should I be concerned? I dont want to be rude if this is standard operating procedure. Thanks for the help.

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

GEN
OMEGA-Seamaster-300-SPECTRE-Limited-Edition-aBlogtoWatch-71.jpg

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
This is my first rep, and I have been following this thread and have read every post since August. Now that the versions have settled I decided to buy one. Here are my QC pics.

My only real questions is about the "5". The 5 font on my QC pic looks like it is pre- V2. The TD said it is the "Newest" from the factory. I also asked for a 60 second video of the movement, they didnt send it. Should I ask again? And why are the pictures such low resolution? Is that normal? Plus the order number in the image doesnt match mine. They said "Here are QC images for your order watch,Just I put the wrong label.I am sorry about my mistake." Should I be concerned? I dont want to be rude if this is standard operating procedure. Thanks for the help.

I've never received a video of the movement, but being that its a miyota you should be fine. I think your QC pics show one of the best Spectre's that i've seen. I don't know if its the angle or what, but the 5 looks fine to me. I'd accept it

jbond007m3

9/11/15
My concern with the movement, is that there seems to be 2 types of stutter. The normal amount, and then pretty bad. Since its my first rep, I dont want to get discouraged by a terrible stutter. Thanks for the input though!!!

gotsung

8/1/16
My concern with the movement, is that there seems to be 2 types of stutter. The normal amount, and then pretty bad. Since its my first rep, I dont want to get discouraged by a terrible stutter. Thanks for the input though!!!

This watch was my first rep about purchased about a month ago... It's fantastic watch man. The only problem is the straps. Mine does have stutter but trust me you're not gonna notice it unless you sit there and stare at it.

jbond007m3

9/11/15
They sent a video last night, it looked great. I told them to ship it. Thanks for the help guys.

jbond007m3

9/11/15
Just to confirm, the V2.5 uses a 21mm strap? per the sticky. Re-reading through this thread Ive come across some people talking about a 22mm strap. Reason I am asking is because I plan to replace the strap with an aftermarket nato.

maul

18/8/14
Strapcode or Timefactors de-luxe, what is your opinion?
And, one strap in 22mm is good for V2?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

jbond007m3

9/11/15
I was planning on getting 22mm until I found strapcode. Since they had 21mm, I only shopped there. Through my research I found these brands recommended. I got the Miltat from strapcode, i will put up a review after I wear it for a while.

Maratac
Gnomon
Phoenix
Timefactor

nokton09

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/2/16
Hi,everyone.
I've got this watch last week.
This is pefect watch! I love this one...
And I brushed the center link. It looks better too much.

74cb1dad248e47bf642a44f13086317a.jpg
877b6581db94441ae61de1df5a932cb1.jpg
c5c2ce6f375f2d9e5a6bf7fad106e10b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk