• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

D

d4m.test

The movement is the simple 21j instead of the Myota and is less decorated (which mustn´t be a bad thing).
That item is stated as added on the 4th March 2016 so most probably nobody even has it yet.
Trusty is not a TD on RWI (but is on neighbour-forums). If You buy there You won´t have rwi support if needed.

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
To me seems a low cost replica. Looking at the numbers in the bezel they are completely different to the original

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Anybody else have issues with the supplied NATO strap? The buckle pin on mine keeps slipping through, loosening the strap. Not sure if this can be fixed short of bending the band pin that holds the buckle assembly.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
31af1cce5c46621d8180bc7039e9f7ab.jpg
df66e3dd549e0024856039d09a9a9c37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
Anybody else have issues with the supplied NATO strap? The buckle pin on mine keeps slipping through, loosening the strap. Not sure if this can be fixed short of bending the band pin that holds the buckle assembly.

Interesting. Is the pin part of the buckle too short, or is there some play that's moving it up and down? You're probably just going to need to replace the springbar. It may be bent or even broken already.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Interesting. Is the pin part of the buckle too short, or is there some play that's moving it up and down? You're probably just going to need to replace the springbar. It may be bent or even broken already.

The spring bar isn't really bent. That's what's throwing me off. I may have a spare lying around though.

There is some play in the pin, so I think the length may be ok but perhaps the loop where the spring bar slides through isn't tight enough allowing for some play.

Unfortunately I'm in NY and all my tools are in DC.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
The spring bar isn't really bent. That's what's throwing me off. I may have a spare lying around though.

There is some play in the pin, so I think the length may be ok but perhaps the loop where the spring bar slides through isn't tight enough allowing for some play.

Unfortunately I'm in NY and all my tools are in DC.

It's a cheap rep NATO, no need for special tools. :laugh: Just grab a toothpick and try popping the bar out. If it really is undamaged then switching to a thicker bar may help reduce the play. I have a ton of different sizes in my toolbox, shoot me your address in a PM and I can send you some.

Alternatively, you could just replace it with a Phoenix NATO ($20ish shipped to the US) or even a gen Omega NATO. Both are worlds above the rep strap.

Macko

Getting To Know The Place
30/11/15
Guys, if anyone of you is willing to sell the V2 SS bracelet, please let me know :) . I have bombarded Ryan and Chazing e-mails troughout the last two months, but it seems there is a delay in making of a new batch of the watches

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Thanks scott, I already put in an order for a spring bar set...waiting for that to come in. Ill try out the thicker spring bar though, that may solve my problem!

maul

18/8/14
I have one Timefactor in 22 and fit well

Enviado desde mi HSG1279 mediante Tapatalk

oldgregg

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/4/16
If it's good enough for Bond it's good enough for me :) Def on my wishlist

podam

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/1/16
Just arrived In Time for Japanese Sakura blooming season, very good watch, got reliable and very good support from Ryan. This is really good looking, i just wear it at office with proper suit and this is powerful combo!
I will get the bracelet in a next shipment because of stock reapro.

My only concern as reported by some individuals earlier is the rotor noise, kind of grinding noise quite easy to spot when in quiet environment. Any advice to service and make rotor more quiet?

DSC_2258.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

ChronoMega

5/5/14
Very tempted by this one. It's been a while since I made a purchase...
Only thing putting me off is the NATO. I've bought quite a few NATO straps from various sellers over the past few years and I have yet to find one that comes close to the official Omega. Even the recommended ones (Phoenix etc.) seem to wear relatively quickly in terms of the holes stretching out.

Ac777

Known Member
16/4/15
Very tempted by this one. It's been a while since I made a purchase...
Only thing putting me off is the NATO. I've bought quite a few NATO straps from various sellers over the past few years and I have yet to find one that comes close to the official Omega. Even the recommended ones (Phoenix etc.) seem to wear relatively quickly in terms of the holes stretching out.

Try these.. http://www.timefactors.com/natostraps.htm

They told me the bond strap will be in stock pretty soon

dovla

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/12
DE /AU
Hi guys,

Did anyone attempt to swap this movement with something else?
I don't mind loosing decoration at all, since i don't try to pass my reps as gens anyway.

Would be good if ETA can fit it, hope anything did this already or has further info?
I also just reached out to Domi asking the same.

Cheers