• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Watched the Spectre yesterday and guess what? I want it now! If only rep nato was of a bit better quality though. :(

sev217

Getting To Know The Place
18/12/15
Here's mine with a seuede strap

That looks so awesome!
may i ask where you got the strap from?
it looks like a hybrid of his marocco jacket from matchless combined with the watch:thumbup:
75429.jpg

really cool combo for the summer, totally love it. especially the little beige stitching!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Looks like a Donerix strap that he introduced with the v6f 300 master coaxial when it first came out.

Juanpi

Known Member
27/11/14

Architect97

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/2/16
Welcome welcome.

Thanks! Happy to have found you all and this hobby!

Customs risk is a fact of the hobby. Good TDs will back you up if you have that problem. Search the forum here and you will see many threads.

Will do, great tip!

Consider waiting to order now until 3/1 as C New Year is running and everything shuts down until then.

Never would have crossed my mind, I would have been freaking out wondering what happened if I hadn't heard back!

Architect97

2/2/16
Maybe try Magnoli, i got a tie from them which is excellent.
he also got high reputations over at the ajb007.co.uk forum

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/spe...ather-jackets-by-magnoli-clothiers-p-648.html
(and its made to measure)

or this?
http://www.flannels.com/boss-black-gathuro-bomber-jacket-696926

back to watches: i have also dealt with PT and can highly recommend them.

Awesome, great info! May have to place an order; I knew tax returns would come in handy this year!

Replicafan

Known Member
13/2/10
Am I the only one who is so bothered about the bezel edge in front view?

Replica:
TmZTx6h.png

Gen:
YFVm5H6.png

Welcome to the board. Good question for your first post. (not being mean, it is honestly a good question)

Please remember these are fakes, copies, knock offs. They are built and sold to people for only a few dollars compared to a gen.
Your "handle/user name" will put you in an early grave if you hang out here long.:unsure:

To answer your question... yeah I noticed it on this model. You will find something "just not quite right" on every rep, knock off, fake and rep.

That's part of the fun of this hobby.... modding a fake, knock off, rep to be as close to a gen as you can.
Or mod them to be a "one off" custom/personal build.

Once again.. welcome to the insanity!

Macko

Getting To Know The Place
30/11/15
Seems like Toro has been shut down by the authorities, wondering how long it will take them to get back on track. Anyway, can't wait for the Chinese New Year to end so I'll get info about the spare SS bracelet for the rep :)

adtdream

14/2/16
Love that watch .... if anyone has a TD that has one please let me know still learning how things work