• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
I find that it looks "normal" when on bracelet. Just becomes another diving watch. The nato strap makes it recognizable as a bond watch. Of course it also shows the versatility of the watch to be able to be worn in different manners. Here's mine on a croc strap while waiting for the gen nato
e33fae8e8536d66b2bee743e837a4d24.jpg

jake99

Getting To Know The Place
14/11/15
True and looks nice on that strap you have too, very versatile.
However I suppose it just feels different to me after having it on the nato strap for a month and it just feels smarter I suppose.

jake99

14/11/15
5 seems as v1...
Spot on that must be the 0.001 % from the description carbon copy. :laugh:
The first image on the front page is completely different just the seamaster 300?
Good luck with that, probably aliexpress seller?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
No he's from Indonesia I've gotten WBK grade subs from him before.
The pics seem like the latest Spectre but curious about the movement as it wouldn't have the stutter of the 8215.

NHarmonia

Do not accept unsolicited offers
31/1/16
I'm new to this forum, and want to buy a rep for this watch. It will be my first rep!
Is a Miyota movement our only option? Is the stuttering too bad?
I'm in high school(would be moving to uni soon), so saving a bit of money would be nice too.
Thanks!

jake99

14/11/15
The pics seem like the latest Spectre but curious about the movement as it wouldn't have the stutter of the 8215.

Fair enough but the "5" is definitely v1 so seems strange they would change the movement but not the "5". If they could better the movement it would please a lot of people.
Maybe you could ask for a video of the movement , they may answer some questions. Would be interested myself to be honest.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15

Looks like a mislabeled v1 to me. There's no such thing as a "Swiss Calibre 9015." The 9015 a Miyota movement (basically their version of the 2824).

The two movements are the same size and have the same hand sizes, but they're not a straight replacement. Stem height and dial feet positions are different. So unless KW/V6F made a different batch of cases and dials or someone else modified them for this seller, I think it's pretty unlikely.

That being said, the 9015 is far superior to the 8215 - no stutter and higher beat rate. But it's not worth almost double the price. Cousins and Startime sell the 9015 for around $70-80 (as opposed to $40-50 for the 8215).

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Looks like a mislabeled v1 to me. There's no such thing as a "Swiss Calibre 9015." The 9015 a Miyota movement (basically their version of the 2824).

The two movements are the same size and have the same hand sizes, but they're not a straight replacement. Stem height and dial feet positions are different. So unless KW/V6F made a different batch of cases and dials or someone else modified them for this seller, I think it's pretty unlikely.

That being said, the 9015 is far superior to the 8215 - no stutter and higher beat rate. But it's not worth almost double the price. Cousins and Startime sell the 9015 for around $70-80 (as opposed to $40-50 for the 8215).

Here's what Nick wrote:
chIt is the calibre 9015 u can google it. Brand newly released 9 series miyota replicated from the swiss engine not the cheaper 21 jewels etc..as effective as the ETA and Valjoux but cheaper..

And here is a video of the movement:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DVKjyx_kOGk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Thanks for the input guys.
Must be a V1.
That movement doesn't look like my 9015.

Macko

30/11/15
Hey guys, it's Macko from EU!

I have finally received the watch in mid-January and I just can't express how excited I am about it, it looks marvelous!

Body and bezel feel solid, but I have to say that NATO strap is really, really, really crappy and definitely not worth $30 (price that the strap is sold for in some shops). Every single day, I am more and more prone to buy gen Omega NATO strap, it is sold for about €200 here. Or at least some decent leather strap, who knows...

I would like to ask you guys, do you think it is possible to get a rep Omega Spectre bracelet from a TD that would fit on my model? I guess I have v1.5 (fixed ,,5", strap with marks) so the bracelet from V2 would not fit (pure b, you told me about it few weeks ago :) ).

Just to conclude it all, I have made an order on December 8th (lol), it has been dispatched on December 21th, it has been stuck for more than week on spanish customs and afterwards, I have finally received it. I have bought it from Toro and as I've been satisfied with the service which had been very fast, they should definitely hire a guy who can write a full sentence in english so you do not have a feeling of communicating with Google Translator (compared to Chazingtime and Intime). However, as this is my first rep, it will definitely won't be the last one :)

Kylie007

5/4/14
if it was a 9015 movement, i would buy in a heartbeat. The 9015 in my other gen watches are just incredible.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I think you have a v2 Macko. If the 5 is updated and the bezel rim is polished, it is.
You could probably order a bracelet for it from Toro