• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

gregomars

Getting To Know The Place
9/12/14
just received V2 QC pics, what do you think about ?

YKHS8O.jpg

ac1ZT9.jpg

gLMGWa.jpg

FOHAK1.jpg

2wsyyX.jpg

2wA75L.jpg

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
just received V2 QC pics, what do you think about ?

I feel like everyone is pretty lenient about QC pics (varies per subforum) but come on, at least pretend that you have a specific question or concern. Otherwise let me direct you to the actual forum policy below

You may post a QC pic if you have a specific question about a possible flaw that you have found, and want input on how common or acceptable it is. However, the purpose of QC pics, and especially posting it on the open forum, is not: "Dealer X has sent me this QC pic, what do you think?"

We expect everyone to do their own research and homework as to whether an item is acceptable to them. If you haven't noticed a flaw, asking 38K members to jump in and identify all the problems they can possibly find is unfair to everyone. It's unfair to the folks who have taken the time and effort to learn about this hobby. It's even more unfair to the dealers, who have to individually buy the watches for you, inspect and photograph it, only to have you decide that some tiny imperfection which you never noticed in the first place, renders the piece unacceptable.

The staff here does not want the responsibility of censoring these posts, so we ask you to use your own good judgment in posting these pictures, or responding to the requests of others. Fortunately, having reviewed a recent thread on this topic, it seems that the consensus of the longtime members is that they understand and agree with this policy. Feel free to point offenders to this thread as often as necessary! :)

gregomars

9/12/14
No major flaw found for me, the 5 is correct, I am going to validate.
come with ss and nato from intime

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
There is a new V6 version with correct bezel and nato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you able to post a link please thank you.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

maul

18/8/14
I see a little broke the left lug in the fifht photo. Isn't it?

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

jon2388

1/4/12
The inevitable happened today... I gave in and ordered a gen NATO haha

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
http://www.timefactors.com/natostraps.htm

have you guys seen the new 'de-luxe' nato straps at timefactors? they dont have the bond pattern yet, but look at the weave compared to the gen omega strap....looks pretty close in the pics.

dlorange3.jpg

Thanks for posting this! I had heard that they were working on these but it is GREAT to hear they are finally available! Ordered a few different ones. People are starting to get them on other forums and the early reviews are fantastic. They definitely seem to have the "seatbelt" texture mentioned in this thread.

The owner also posted on another forum that a bond version is in the works, but I wouldn't expect anything right away. It's also unlikely they would do a 21mm version. So gen bond is still the way to go for the time being.

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
I found this strap from Phoenix UK which looks pretty good quality on the pics. Anyone have any information on its actual quality, especially compared to gen nato? Worth it or go all the way with gen?
cbc256a2c1915f396619b97530c67625.jpg

Tanto91

30/3/12
I found this strap from Phoenix UK which looks pretty good quality on the pics. Anyone have any information on its actual quality, especially compared to gen nato? Worth it or go all the way with gen? ]

that looks like a phoenix strap, which are nice but not soft....get the gen omega. its amazing. i bought one for my PO and wear it all the time.

wwschan

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/4/12
Pheonix is the mother of all NATO straps though, being the first official supplier to UK MOD

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
Read some reviews online which says that Phoenix will fray at the ends and holes over time. Not sure if I should just bite the bullet and get the gen nato. Big price difference!

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I don't know about the Omega but if mine starts fraying I am takig it back to the AD even faster then they sent it to me

Ladderlegs

17/12/15
Got mine today, even though I ordered it before it was available I got it with the Stainless strap. It came with the Nato on it.

This watch is absolutely stunning in person! I ******* LOVE IT.

First rep, but this is going to be far from my last....

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Yep... Phoenix straps are THE original nato mil straps....all others are copied from those mothers.