• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
I just took this shot of mine on the gen strap, too...
aa6553b046759a22a100b5cb2369a3ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durix

Getting To Know The Place
22/6/14
I received the QC pics for my Sprectre bracelet that was backordered.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ladderlegs

17/12/15
Got my QC's this is my first rep, so any help would be appreciated! I thought it looked good, the 5 seems to be correct, the pictures were sent in kinda low res and these are all I got though.

TWQFHuY.jpg

eDbB20k.jpg

1ifk5yw.jpg

dpO17Kk.jpg

TWl5jcH.jpg

dean4276

4/5/13
What are people paying for the Gen NATO (non spectre) strap? I've been quoted £139 by Omega via email.

Is there anyway to get the brushed metal bits off the rep strap on to the gen strap without ruining both?

Durix

22/6/14
What are people paying for the Gen NATO (non spectre) strap? I've been quoted £139 by Omega via email.

Is there anyway to get the brushed metal bits off the rep strap on to the gen strap without ruining both?

I've ordered mine for 130euros.
And I don't think that it is possible to switch the metals without unstitching the NATO

maul

18/8/14
Where do you buy it?
Thank you.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

jake99

14/11/15
Kinda what I am thinking, only thing I might be worried about is the second hand, since I read they can be stutter-y

That would drive me nuts
It is noticeable at first but I got used to it and it only does it sometimes. I don't think they will ever change the movement so really no choice.

Durix

22/6/14
Where do you buy it?
Thank you.

Omega flagship store in Paris.
They were even ready to sell me the Spectre one it was 160euro + 20euro for the buckle.
But it was reserved for another customer.
And backorder is more than 4 weeks.

So I settle for the classic one

maul

18/8/14
Omega flagship store in Paris.
They were even ready to sell me the Spectre one it was 160euro + 20euro for the buckle.
But it was reserved for another customer.
And backorder is more than 4 weeks.

So I settle for the classic one

Thaks you for your answer.

batosai

15/1/15
Kinda what I am thinking, only thing I might be worried about is the second hand, since I read they can be stutter-y

That would drive me nuts

I've heard about that as well. Can anybody put in some info on this for clarification?

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
I've heard about that as well. Can anybody put in some info on this for clarification?

From what I have read and seen, it can stutter. Miyota often do. However, you can clearly see the gen stutter too. I think there are posts on this very forum that explains under what circumstances and how to best avoid.

batosai

15/1/15
Thanks for the info! Although, I probably MIGHT not be bothered by something like that, I still would consider getting a "vintage" Rolex Sub rep and make it into a "Bond watch" similar to the one originally worn by Connery in "Goldfinger". I contacted the TD I go to here on-site, and was informed he can get a Sub with the vintage "look". Just a matter of time in getting the "correct" NATO strap to complete the package.