• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

Macko

Getting To Know The Place
30/11/15
Any nato strap be it gen, rep or those usual aftermarket ones is ok for the watch. Its very secured. A lot more secured than wearing it on the bracelet. No worries about the watch coming off. The bracelet is nice for a different look to it. Its like a whole new watch on the bracelet.

I believe Josh over at Perfect Clones sells the bracelet. Its best you ask him.

23025195313_233f1fba21_b.jpg

Thank you for the advice, he responded almost immediately.

He wrote: ,,The bracelet is separately sold for usd 70/- along with the watch sir" so I assume he only sells it if you order the watch from Perfect clones

AdamD

Getting To Know The Place
30/11/15
So its a 9015 in them not a 8025 maybe? Anyone elses QC from other suplliers of this rep showing 28,800or 21,600?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
So its a 9015 in them not a 8025 maybe? Anyone elses QC from other suplliers of this rep showing 28,800or 21,600?

These are 8025 movt watches. Timegrapher has been set up wrong and I'm surprised it's showing any results at all! Can't adequately explain that as there's a significant difference in those beat rates.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
[MENTION=116397]Macko[/MENTION] Clear your inbox and send me a PM for the bracelet

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Incidentally I've also had an email from Ken saying a V2 in two weeks. I've asked him to clarify what V2 means!

Robert11

15/11/15
15 secs a day perfectly within the Miyota spec. If you know how to regulate it then you should also know that you'll not ruin the seal by opening it up!!

Actually anyone know how to adjust this movement. Typically on other Miyota's I've seen two levers and you nudge the one furthest away from the case toward the other to slow it down. On this watch I can see through the window and there appears to be a large dial with only one lever with a dot on it. No +- markings. Is this the correct adjustment dial or just a decoration? I'm assuming counter clockwise to slow down, right?

Sent from my satellite phone.

Farslayer

Known Member
19/4/13

This should be 21,600... Probably a mistake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Actually anyone know how to adjust this movement. Typically on other Miyota's I've seen two levers and you nudge the one furthest away from the case toward the other to slow it down. On this watch I can see through the window and there appears to be a large dial with only one lever with a dot on it. No +- markings. Is this the correct adjustment dial or just a decoration? I'm assuming counter clockwise to slow down, right?

There are two levers on any balance wheel. One is called the stud carrier. This is where the end of the hairspring terminates in a stud and fits into, and is the lower arm. Miyota uses a screw retained stud. ETA uses a clipped in type. The stud carrier is moveable and should not be touched. This will knock the movement out of beat if moved. The position of this is vital to make sure the impulse Jewel of the balance wheel is entering and exiting the pallet fork correctly so that the pallet fork is timed accurately and equally when locking and unlocking the escape wheel.

The second adjustable arm is the regulator and sits on top of the stud carrier. This has a tiny forked piece on its underside that sits over the balance spring lightly contacting it and when moved effectively lengthens (slows down) the spring, or shortens it (speeds up). So moving the adjusting arm towards the hairspring stud will slow the beat rate. Moving it away will increase the beat rate.

chaubathong2412

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/11/15
I'm a newbie here, attempt to buy one. I'm sorry but can someone who already got it post a video of this rep, or furthermore the review, please? U guys definitely make my day, thank you! :happy-1:
P/s: Sorry for my bad English :sad:

Robert11

15/11/15
There are two levers on any balance wheel. One is called the stud carrier. This is where the end of the hairspring terminates in a stud and fits into, and is the lower arm. Miyota uses a screw retained stud. ETA uses a clipped in type. The stud carrier is moveable and should not be touched. This will knock the movement out of beat if moved. The position of this is vital to make sure the impulse Jewel of the balance wheel is entering and exiting the pallet fork correctly so that the pallet fork is timed accurately and equally when locking and unlocking the escape wheel.

The second adjustable arm is the regulator and sits on top of the stud carrier. This has a tiny forked piece on its underside that sits over the balance spring lightly contacting it and when moved effectively lengthens (slows down) the spring, or shortens it (speeds up). So moving the adjusting arm towards the hairspring stud will slow the beat rate. Moving it away will increase the beat rate.

The 8025 is opposite to the 9015 (like a mirror image) so if memory serves me right then moving it towards the case outer will increase the rate.

Thx hub! That's why I'm not sure about this. I don't see the second lever on this watch. Does anyone know if the one and only lever is the actual regulator? I don't know much about these decorated movements so wasn't sure if this is just part of the decoration with the true levers covered up or something.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
BTW, is it 8025 or 8205?

Actually it's an 8215 - my bad. All balance wheels have two adjusters on them regardless of make. I explained the mechanism so it's impossible it just has a single arm. It'll be hidden under the deco plate.

Robert11

15/11/15
Take a look at the picture below to see what I mean. Just one lever with the single dot (pointing to the "C" in magentic). Do you think this is the regulator lever?

2015111880125921.JPG

Actually it's an 8215 - my bad. All balance wheels have two adjusters on them regardless of make. I explained the mechanism so it's impossible it just has a single arm. It'll be hidden under the deco plate.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Take a look at the picture below to see what I mean. Just one lever with the single dot (pointing to the "C" in magentic). Do you think this is the regulator lever?

2015111880125921.JPG

It's a dummy lever. It's just part of the deco plate that sits over the movt. Look at the to the left of that dummy lever and, under the bridge that it sits on, you can see the tips of the stud carrier below the bridge, and the regulator arm above the bridge.