• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

jake99

Getting To Know The Place
14/11/15
Do not worry, it appears that Toro has the same ,,problem" - it appears that even a batch of V2 watches has been sold out and we will have to wait 1-2 weeks. But it is shame that they do not have some sort of auto-notification system (or at least to change ,,in stock" status to ,,sold out") and you are waiting for QC photos, full of joy, just to discover the batch is sold out. Anyway, I do not want to blame Chazing nor Toro, as they seem to be really TDs and I my sister is very looking forward to receiving the watch at least after New Year :) . After all, I guess this ,,sold out" issue happens every year by this time.
Waiting for qc pics from Toro,I ordered last Friday but looks like i will have to be more patient. He hasn't let me know about this but maybe he doesn't know himself fully, like pure b says.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Last one.. Lol.. Sorry I can't stop taking pics of the watch. So photogenic!

23554115441_34eda79779_b.jpg

dean4276

4/5/13
Waiting for qc pics from Toro,I ordered last Friday but looks like i will have to be more patient. He hasn't let me know about this but maybe he doesn't know himself fully, like pure b says.

Same as Jake, order placed Fri with Toro, still awaiting QC's. I don't expect to get this now till 2016. Would be good to be kept in the loop thou......

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
I really like the fact that they've fixed nato strap, at least the buckle and other Omega parts.

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

Macko

30/11/15
Last one.. Lol.. Sorry I can't stop taking pics of the watch. So photogenic!

23554115441_34eda79779_b.jpg

Haha no Imran, please keep us tempted, you are making really nice pictures. Anyway, since you have and use gen NATO strap, I wanted to ask you, do you think that replica NATO strap is somehow safe enough for watch to be worn (you know, It would be sad to lose the watch somewhere in a full train station or so) or is the SS bracelet better (maybe after nice and proper brushing like you did)? Because right now, my sister (as well as another guys) are waiting for V2 batch from Toro, which is without SS bracelet...

Moreover, I have asked one of the guys here who said he got the bracelet for a bargain (but with watch, of course), but he said it is probably not possible just to buy a bracelet. Do you guys know some site where would I find it? Thanks

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
How many seconds fast/slow a day?

Yesterday mine was perfect now averaging about 15 secs fast per day. Was hoping for a little better than that and will see how it's running in the next few weeks. If it keeps at this rate I'll probably open it to adjust it but didn't really want to ruin the seal.

Sent from my satellite phone.

15 secs a day perfectly within the Miyota spec. If you know how to regulate it then you should also know that you'll not ruin the seal by opening it up!!

AdamD

30/11/15
Anyone spot anything odd about the Spectre cloneover at perfect clones sites QC sample images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamD

30/11/15
Miyoto 8205 movement at 28800 beat rate? Doesnt add up

Macko

30/11/15
f84d679e71e181b873b3a47ed5c2fe78.jpg

It's been 3 days since I got it and still can't keep my hands off it. Looks good with any strap!

Arthur, haven't you considered selling the SS bracelet (since you wrote you might not even wear it)?

Right now, my sister paid for V2 from Toro just to know the batch has been sold out - so we asked them whether we can ,,change" our order to V1 (and pay additional 10 dollars) to have SS bracelet, since there is none with V2. However, communication with Toro is rather funny, since they reply with few words and we did not get proper answer to our question

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Arthur, haven't you considered selling the SS bracelet (since you wrote you might not even wear it)?

Right now, my sister paid for V2 from Toro just to know the batch has been sold out - so we asked them whether we can ,,change" our order to V1 (and pay additional 10 dollars) to have SS bracelet, since there is none with V2. However, communication with Toro is rather funny, since they reply with few words and we did not get proper answer to our question

Nah sorry man. I'd like to keep it around to switch it up abit.

54c7a37229bace598151ac7ac36642fd.jpg

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Macko

30/11/15
Nah sorry man. I'd like to keep it around to switch it up abit.

54c7a37229bace598151ac7ac36642fd.jpg

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Thanks for answer though, I guess I will just keep looking (there is a $70 replica bracelet on one site,only it does not have 007 logo). Anyway, I just keep dreaming of having the watch already every night until I truly get them :)

Btw lume looks astonishing!

Jokiz

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/12/15
Okey guys, ready to order one of these. Whats the reason to buy from certain dealers above others? Seems like toro and chazingtime is popular around here?
Btw, don't care that I won't be getting it for a while, just don't want to end up ordering an inferior/outdated version :p

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Haha no Imran, please keep us tempted, you are making really nice pictures. Anyway, since you have and use gen NATO strap, I wanted to ask you, do you think that replica NATO strap is somehow safe enough for watch to be worn (you know, It would be sad to lose the watch somewhere in a full train station or so) or is the SS bracelet better (maybe after nice and proper brushing like you did)? Because right now, my sister (as well as another guys) are waiting for V2 batch from Toro, which is without SS bracelet...

Moreover, I have asked one of the guys here who said he got the bracelet for a bargain (but with watch, of course), but he said it is probably not possible just to buy a bracelet. Do you guys know some site where would I find it? Thanks

Any nato strap be it gen, rep or those usual aftermarket ones is ok for the watch. Its very secured. A lot more secured than wearing it on the bracelet. No worries about the watch coming off. The bracelet is nice for a different look to it. Its like a whole new watch on the bracelet.

I believe Josh over at Perfect Clones sells the bracelet. Its best you ask him.

23025195313_233f1fba21_b.jpg

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Wow this watch is really gorgeous! The NATO strap is not gen, but it looks great anyway!

?????????? ? ????? MX5 ????? Tapatalk

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Okey guys, ready to order one of these. Whats the reason to buy from certain dealers above others? Seems like toro and chazingtime is popular around here?
Btw, don't care that I won't be getting it for a while, just don't want to end up ordering an inferior/outdated version :p

Just use a Trusted Dealer (TD). They are each bestowed the title "Trusted" because the members here have vetted them. You can use one of the dealers mentioned in the thread. Or if you know a trusted dealer from the sister forum, RWG, they are also sourcing the watch from the same factory. To take the first step, start by sending an email or a private message (PM) to a TD. Just choose, then evaluate. I have transacted with a few TD's, all with good results.