• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Will only switch to the bracelet once I've gotten bored of it on the Nato... It's just too comfortable on the gen Omega strap and it looks really good!

23476818312_282e75bb94_b.jpg

mkong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/10
Hello Nathan! It looks like we share the same dealer :) .

I have ordered mine from Chazing, too, and paid via PayPal. I should receive the QC pictures by Wednesday, I will surely share my experience. It is also interesting that I also have used DHL as a shipping method - but I guess shipping to USA will be faster than shipping to Slovakia (I guess we won't see our watches by the New Year, but maybe? :D )

Wont you have issues with duties since its going by DHL?

mkong

23/12/10
Can someone do a photo like the one below to compare? The one below is gen and looks sick.

Seamaster-Spectre-2.jpg

geauxbarca

18/11/15
Love this watch. Just saw the movie and it looked so sweet I just may have to pick it up...

Jokiz

Horology Curious
7/12/15
Hi guys!
Close to pulling the trigger on this one but I'm new to the world of replicas (or watches in general really). Quick question, are most dealers getting their copies from the same factory? By that I mean will the look of the watch differ depending on where I get it these days? And second, most/all of the places you can order from are sending from Asia right? I live in Europe myself, so was wondering if there is any place to save in some shipping costs!

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
As long as you get it from any of the trusted dealers, you will get the same watch because yes, they are from the same factory. It's known as the KW/V6 factory to be precise.

jurikarazda

9/7/13
[MENTION=18626]Omega[/MENTION] fan boys out there - do we have a candidate for the REP of the year 2015? :greedy:

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Hi all, do you get a smooth sweep with these miyota movements or is it like a21j?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Miyota 8025 runs at 21,600 vph so no it's not smooth like a 28,800 vbh movt such as a ETA2824 or MY9015. Nothing to do with Jewel numbers.

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
The Miyota 8025 runs at 21,600 vph so no it's not smooth like a 28,800 vbh movt such as a ETA2824 or MY9015. Nothing to do with Jewel numbers.

Tks hub that's what I was referring to.
Not for me then until they upgrade the mvmt. :(
Wouldn't mind seeing a vid of it running though ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Tks hub that's what I was referring to.
Not for me then until they upgrade the mvmt. :(
Wouldn't mind seeing a vid of it running though ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see them upgrading the movement. The stem heights will be all wrong and it would require a whole new case to be machined. 8025 perfectly reliable and well made enough. Some stutter a bit and some don't! Luck of the draw. I have a gen 7750 with running centre seconds - chronic stutter around 12 o'clock.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Let´s face it ... we will not see an upgraded movement, nor an upgraded inner steel ring ... only thing will be the NATO strap (and that was already upgraded).

So we need to take this watch as is and for what it is; a very nice rep.

Dr. Theo

Macko

30/11/15
Hello Jokiz, where are you from? I am from Europe, too :)

more EDIT: Very dissapointed - guys from Chazingtime told me the batch has been sold out and they are waiting for the new one, which would take about two weeks to be despatched and which would be updated (V2). However, they are true professionals and offered me a full refund immediately.

Macko

30/11/15
Hello guys!

I am all new here and I have a rather specific question - as you said that basically all replicas of this watch come from the same factory, can somebody who ordered from Toro tell me whether the bezel is bidirectional as on the original watch? Thank you!

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
a9229c63-77dd-4e2c-b6fd-890153d2f158.jpg

Just got my QC from my TD! This time i learned my lesson to not wait for the V2 since I passed on my first QC. did notice they put the 007, "OMEGA" and omega symbol on the Nato. Doesnt really matter anymore though since I have a Gen Nato on its way. Either way Im a happy camper!
[MENTION=116882]Miriamka[/MENTION] - I was told by my TD (not Toro) that the watch bezel is Bi-directional.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Hello guys!

I am all new here and I have a rather specific question - as you said that basically all replicas of this watch come from the same factory, can somebody who ordered from Toro tell me whether the bezel is bidirectional as on the original watch? Thank you!

I have it and I can confirm that the bezel is bidirectional no matter which TD you get it from.
a9229c63-77dd-4e2c-b6fd-890153d2f158.jpg

Just got my QC from my TD! This time i learned my lesson to not wait for the V2 since I passed on my first QC. did notice they put the 007, "OMEGA" and omega symbol on the Nato. Doesnt really matter anymore though since I have a Gen Nato on its way. Either way Im a happy camper!
[MENTION=116882]Miriamka[/MENTION] - I was told by my TD (not Toro) that the watch bezel is Bi-directional.

It will look great on the gen Omega Nato strap!

Mine with the gen strap...

23491094306_afe23dec78_c.jpg

Robert11

15/11/15
Finally received mine yesterday after a long wait. Mine was sitting with status shipping information received for over a week. Once DHL actually got it, it moved very fast.

Some notes and comments.

The watch is beautiful and feels very solid, bracelet as well. Before removing any links the total weight was 6.2 oz.

The bracelet was easy to size and for me I prefer the pcl so it looks great and really like the quick adjustment in the clasp. For anyone wearing it on the bracelet, check all of your screws, I found about 3-4 lose ones that needed tightening.

The watch is keeping perfect time for the last 18 hours or so. No sputter either whatsoever.

The lume is pretty good and what I would call acceptable.

The nato strap is complete crap. I would not wait for a version 2 just to get "omega" on the buckle. A $13 premium nato from cheapestnatostraps is much nicer and I will use that and probably get mea buckle off of eBay once I tire of the bracelet

All in all very happy with the purchase.

Sent from my satellite phone.