• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

Rjcoolio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/11
I've just found that intime.co have added an extra $40 to my order too.
hope Ryans going to sort this out. Not on really.

Robert11

15/11/15
You think the 10 atm vacuum machine test from pure-time will suffice?

Do they give you any proof like a picture that it passed? What do they do if it fails do they get you a new watch? Once they say it passed and you receive it and it doesn't work in the water what guarantee do you have. I would not trust that unless I had proof of the test.

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
I've just found that intime.co have added an extra $40 to my order too.
hope Ryans going to sort this out. Not on really.

Looked at my billing and noticed both of my orders in November my card was charged more than my invoice. This order I was charged like 20 dollars more. But its a weird amount like usd19.28 extra. Im guessing it may be related to conversion rate. Havent asked Ryan about it yet. Going to wait for other members to post their response from him.

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
Pics of the test are part of the QC pics. They always send a pic of the watch, in the machine, with the green "Test passed" light on. So I mean you could theorize that they are lying and it's a setup, but I've not had any issues with my watches leaking or any other dishonesty from pure-time.

For the 10 atm test? If they don't show in the QC pic that it is set to 10 atm I'll be asking for that pic...Otherwise yeah how do I know I didn't just throw away $20 for the 10 atm test.

If the watch fails the test, I would say NO to the QC pic. Somehow I doubt they would send a test failed QC pic, so if it fails I assume they would replace it with a unit that passes.

I don't really know what to tell you man there is a little faith involved here I guess. I saw the 10 atm test as a service they offer and I went for it. IDK

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Yeah I wouldn't go swimming with it even with all that being said lol. I just want to make sure I get good units. THAT being said, even if I had a gen, having spent thousands on it..even if it said waterproof to 12800 feet like a Deep sea rolex, I would still be taking that damn thing off before jumping in the pool lol!

You're making me feel guilty. I swam with my gen Seamaster 300m in the waters of Phuket and in the pool multiple times without thinking too much about it..hahaha.. The watch is still ok though.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I had my QC with my name attached last week Monday. DHL is still only showing "shipping information provided" since last Thursday and no movement since. I sent him a pm to check if the package was even picked up by DHL and waiting on response.

Same here. My tracking with DHL for my order from Chazing Time still showing as "Shipment information received". It's been that way for over 24hrs now. Frustrating isn't it...

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
You're making me feel guilty. I swam with my gen Seamaster 300m in the waters of Phuket and in the pool multiple times without thinking too much about it..hahaha.. The watch is still ok though.

Don't feel guilty just do what my father and most rich people don't...realize the perspective difference...If I had $$$$ I'd sport a solid gold planet ocean XL and swim all day long with it lol. From where I'm at in life right now, thousands for a watch sounds absurd, and if I did spring for it it would mean so much to me that I'd be obsessing over it and polishing it constantly lol. It's all relative.
Don't feel guilty for enjoying something you can afford comfortably! cheers

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Jeez so many noobs here. They're called TD's for a reason. Extra charges will be your own banks charges for dollar transactions so y'all need to read your banks fine print before you choose the payment method!!

Allow around 2 weeks for delivery assuming your countries customs don't hold it up!

As for waterproofing - nearly all reps are built the same as any off the shelf branded watch. They all have O rings on case backs, O rings in crowns and the xtal etc. However the case backs sometimes aren't properly tightened and O rings not lubed with silicon grease which is biggest cause of leaks. Sometimes a crown O ring might be damaged which can also let in water. But otherwise most can be used for swimming and moderate diving after being checked and tested.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
Looked at my billing and noticed both of my orders in November my card was charged more than my invoice. This order I was charged like 20 dollars more. But its a weird amount like usd19.28 extra. Im guessing it may be related to conversion rate. Havent asked Ryan about it yet. Going to wait for other members to post their response from him.

Ryan chimed in (and other responses from him were posted) on a thread from last month where other members brought up similar discrepancies. The general consensus seems to be that this is an "international transaction fee" being charged by your bank or the credit card processor.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=272114

I have not ordered from him so I don't have any firsthand experience, just passing the info along.

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
Ryan chimed in (and other responses from him were posted) on a thread from last month where other members brought up similar discrepancies. The general consensus seems to be that this is an "international transaction fee" being charged by your bank or the credit card processor.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=272114

I have not ordered from him so I don't have any firsthand experience, just passing the info along.

Interesting, speaking for myself any international transaction on my end would be a separate line item on my billing. Read the other thread and not too definitive, just speculation. My First order from the TD was invoiced at 356USD and the actual charge to my CC was 363.12USD (difference 7.12USD no big deal). The second order from the TD with same CC was invoiced at 296USD and actual charge to my CC was 318.28USD (difference 22.28USD, smaller order but bigger charge) Still not a big deal but concerning.

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
Just received news from my TD that this batch is sold out. I will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the next one. Now im wishing I just approved my QC pics last week. Lesson learned...

pres_underwood

28/11/15
Just received news from my TD that this batch is sold out. I will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the next one. Now im wishing I just approved my QC pics last week. Lesson learned...

Same here. Won't be receiving my QCs anytime soon! I do hope to get it before the new year rolls about...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Just got mine today!!!
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Can't stop playing with it.
Will be using my 22mm nato till I have time to go get a 20mm one.
061e3ac157bc2e17947e1f6ea98484c7.jpg
1ab794de2a266ebda0d3d9037c4d5aa7.jpg
5ef4256c33572c6673695f692c8cd9c7.jpg
3661dd21474529ba8285933e3a6815e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Awesome, awesome! Did you took any pics with ss bracelet?

Unfortunately no, I swapped it out immediately after sizing. I'll swap it back in a bit and take some photos.

It sports the regular sm300 bracelet with polished links though.

Macko

30/11/15
Hey Arthur, it look marvelous! Where did you order it, please?

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
There you go!!
Still contemplating if I should take a scotch brite pad to knock off the shine. Was never a huge fan of bracelets though. Might not even wear it.
ab574c73c2533dbcfb44c419a60e13b4.jpg
462c278fa3e3f1627ea2ff1a6c588675.jpg
344a693eaebe707f03c8d0f86f593950.jpg

ethanbt

19/8/15
Congrats Arthur, very nice indeed. I will wait for this Spectre's storm over.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
There you go!!
Still contemplating if I should take a scotch brite pad to knock off the shine. Was never a huge fan of bracelets though. Might not even wear it.

Looks really good! For some reason, the thin silver ring on the bezel isn't so obvious... Nice to see a fellow Singaporean getting it first. Still waiting for mine which has just shipped.

I think the bracelet looks good the way it is...