• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

arthurdouglas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/15
Looks really good! For some reason, the thin silver ring on the bezel isn't so obvious... Nice to see a fellow Singaporean getting it first. Still waiting for mine which has just shipped.

Yeah I agree! You can hardly tell any differences while it's on the wrist. Perhaps a side by side comparison will show the minor flaws. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase!! Hope you get yours soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macko

30/11/15
I got it from Toro! Lightning fast shipping.

Thank you for your answer! I'm most probably getting mine from Chazing, hoping I will see it before the New Year :-D . It really really looks marvellous

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Very nice peice indeed!
Any sign of stuttering like it was said for that movement?

There is indeed a slight stutter, but nothing I can't live with.
But I do want to point out that this movement is really noisy. You can actually hear the rotor spin and the gears grinding every time you move your arm. I've read that this is something most miyota reps have.

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
Got an email from pure-time last night that they are sold out and new batch arriving in 2 weeks. LAME.

jake99

14/11/15
Got an email from pure-time last night that they are sold out and new batch arriving in 2 weeks. LAME.
Might be the v2 everyone keeps on about so may be worth the wait. Although I must say the pics of it look great Arthur, congrats.

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
I won't put high hopes on v2. Looks like only proper NATO that will be changed, don't think they would have time to change anything more cosmetic. Especially with this huge demands....

kunimi

26/11/15
found on other forum mention that the change would be only the NATO

pres_underwood

28/11/15
Guys, apparently the V2 is basically a $238 model which comes with an accurate NATO strap with all the correct engravings a la the genuine. It does not come with any bracelet whatsoever unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
First day out!!
1c1bd5b68cbc925f9f8e67801d14e79e.jpg

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Guys, apparently the V2 is basically a $238 model which comes with an accurate NATO strap with all the correct engravings a la the genuine. It does not come with any bracelet whatsoever unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. Just saw it at Perfect Clones. Even with the correct engraved parts on the Nato, they still can't get the finished look of the gen Omega Nato strap. They still can't get the look right. The weaving is totally different on the gen strap. It's still a cheap looking strap with just the Omega engraved metal parts added. If that is indeed the V2, I'm so glad I didn't wait for it. I tell you what, this rep will look fantastic with the gen Omega Nato strap..

Here is the gen Omega strap on my PO... Can't wait to put it on my Spectre Seamaster once I've received it!

22643492974_1db0a89bd4_b.jpg

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Yeah. Just saw it at Perfect Clones. Even with the correct engraved parts on the Nato, they still can't get the finished look of the gen Omega Nato strap. They still can't get the look right. The weaving is totally different on the gen strap. It's still a cheap looking strap with just the Omega engraved metal parts added. If that is indeed the V2, I'm so glad I didn't wait for it. I tell you what, this rep will look fantastic with the gen Omega Nato strap..

Here is the gen Omega strap on my PO... Can't wait to put it on my Spectre Seamaster once I've received it!

22643492974_1db0a89bd4_b.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a Gen strap too. Mind pm-ing me the price in sgd? [emoji16]

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
imo this watch doesn't look very good on the bracelet. the lugs and bracelet designs don't match as the lugs have sharp corners and are angled, and then you have the smooth curves on the bracelet, the designs don;t match and doesn't look like they where designed together. the middle section on the SEL just sticks out too much so unless you have a big wrist it looks like the bracelet is just hanging off the SEL at a weird angle, not very appealing.
the nato suits it much better, however the rep nato will never match the gen nato. the rep is a bog standard nato, whilst natos from premium brands like omega and tudor have a much finer weave using much softer fabric. it's nice they are updating the shape of the rings buckle on the nato and including the engravings now.

i'm fine with the rep just having a nato, but josh is selling the watch with updated nato for the same price as with bracelet and free nato... taking the piss a bit imo.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
imo this watch doesn't look very good on the bracelet. the lugs and bracelet designs don't match as the lugs have sharp corners and are angled, and then you have the smooth curves on the bracelet, the designs don;t match and doesn't look like they where designed together. the middle section on the SEL just sticks out too much so unless you have a big wrist it looks like the bracelet is just hanging off the SEL at a weird angle, not very appealing.
the nato suits it much better, however the rep nato will never match the gen nato. the rep is a bog standard nato, whilst natos from premium brands like omega and tudor have a much finer weave using much softer fabric. it's nice they are updating the shape of the rings buckle on the nato and including the engravings now.

i'm fine with the rep just having a nato, but josh is selling the watch with updated nato for the same price as with bracelet and free nato... taking the piss a bit imo.

I would avoid the one from Josh. The nato is just updated with the omega logos and 007 logo on the strap. Its still the same cheap arse strap. Better of getting the strap with the omega buckle at ebay..lol.. Plus the one from Josh is just with the nato, so yeah, a rip off.. wth.. And yes, can't beat the gen Nato strap from Omega. Which is why I recommend the guys here to get the gen strap from Omega for this rep. It'll make the watch look so much better.