• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

AdamD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/15
Intime messaged me back saying the only change on the watch they are noting is going to be the insignia on the Nato strap.

Does anyone know if this strap effectively would fit? I know the watch faces differ in size but im new to these and not sure if the mounts are standard

http://www.intime.co/omega/1782-rub...amic-planet-ocean-black-orange-stitching.html

I do fancy a quick deployment strap in leather but INtime doesn't do them on there website :/

Any advice appreciated, just fancy the nato/stainless and the option to swap over for a change to a gen looking deployment clasp

Ad

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Intime messaged me back saying the only change on the watch they are noting is going to be the insignia on the Nato strap.

Does anyone know if this strap effectively would fit? I know the watch faces differ in size but im new to these and not sure if the mounts are standard

http://www.intime.co/omega/1782-rub...amic-planet-ocean-black-orange-stitching.html

I do fancy a quick deployment strap in leather but INtime doesn't do them on there website :/

Any advice appreciated, just fancy the nato/stainless and the option to swap over for a change to a gen looking deployment clasp

Ad

The rep of the SM300 has a lug width of 20mm.. Somewhat certain that the Spectre rep case has the same width as well. The gen SM300 and Spectre cases on the other hand has a lug width of 21mm. Just make sure you get a strap with the correct width and you're good to go.

The one in the link has a width of 22mm. So they won't fit. Too big.

AdamD

30/11/15
anyone used intime.co before? placed an order for a spectre & strap total $391

card company called to security check at £295.01 ?

$391 at say 1.53$ is £255. , anyone else had wierd price drift(s)?

should i cancel with them and use another TD ?

Thanks

MariuszMiglanc

29/9/15
Next time just use WU as a payment they are ok. I had the similar problem.

Wys?ane z mojego D5833 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

x Dr Vodka x

23/3/11
UK
I cancelled an order with Ryan because of this type of experience with InTime

I have also a delay on my 300 from Sead, he too said that it was a nightmare and backlogged but was also surprised i hadn't had it yet ! Does not fill me with confidence ......

AdamD

30/11/15
who should i buy from then? hah anyone recommend anybody?

x Dr Vodka x

23/3/11
UK
I had a problem with WU app, could not pay $ to CNY a china account, it had to be £ to CNY ..... long story can be found in Ryan's feedback.

x Dr Vodka x

23/3/11
UK
Most if not All the TD's can be trusted. InTime are good, i just had problems with my first order ..... I Use Sead (supermirrors) super fast delivery to the UK. Well apart from the Omega 300 Spectre ... lol

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida
<snipd>
I have also a delay on my 300 from Sead, he too said that it was a nightmare and backlogged but was also surprised i hadn't had it yet ! Does not fill me with confidence ......
Same here, I followed up over a week ago he replied waiting for shipping... I have not bothered him over it since, but I am perplexed it has been weeks now, not days.

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida

Ad
No, that strap will not fit. It is a 22mm with curved ends fitted to the Planet Ocean 45.5mm radius, I doubt even that a 20mm PO strap would fit correctly since they are designed for the 42mm radius.
You can find similar straps from aftermarket sellers with straight ends in 20mm and they will fit, or search for an Aqua Terra strap it also has squared ends; the issue will be the length of the lugs on the 300, they are longer than the bombay lugs of other Omega models. You will have more `reveal` between the strap and case.

located this on eBay, something you might consider:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20mm-or-22m...al&tfrom=161479885054&tpos=unknow&ttype=price

Robert11

15/11/15
Same here, I followed up over a week ago he replied waiting for shipping... I have not bothered him over it since, but I am perplexed it has been weeks now, not days.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I had my QC with my name attached last week Monday. DHL is still only showing "shipping information provided" since last Thursday and no movement since. I sent him a pm to check if the package was even picked up by DHL and waiting on response.

AdamD

30/11/15
Oh dear, confirmed a $51 hidden charge on my order not shown on website or invoice just added to card payment. Not happy with intime.co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doncroce

Known Member
14/6/15
Mine should come in next week I think... Might have some time to do a quick review

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
I ordered 2 from pure-time, plan to wear this to death so want a back up for the someday issue.
I have a sky fall watch with a miyota movement and it's been rock solid. Love the miyota movement.

Been 2 days and dying to see some damn QC pics. Hope it's not on back order...Payment went through n all..I even ordered the 10 atm waterproof test for each watch.

This is the link I ordered from
http://puretime.watch/product/seams...dition-on-ss-bracelet-a8400-free-nylon-strap/

Robert11

15/11/15
I ordered 2 from pure-time, plan to wear this to death so want a back up for the someday issue.
I have a sky fall watch with a miyota movement and it's been rock solid. Love the miyota movement.

Been 2 days and dying to see some damn QC pics. Hope it's not on back order...Payment went through n all..I even ordered the 10 atm waterproof test for each watch.

This is the link I ordered from
http://puretime.watch/product/seams...dition-on-ss-bracelet-a8400-free-nylon-strap/

What's the cost of the atm testing? Is it reliable?

easfarmers

20/11/15
if i were you i would i take it with a pinch of salt. Reps are never built for diving. probably showerproof yes haha.

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
What's the cost of the atm testing? Is it reliable?

They do 2 atm test for free with every order. That means it should theoretically be water proof to 66 feet, since each atm = 10 meters far as I know.

The product service they offer "water proof test" for an additional $20...they set the vacuum test machine to 10 atm instead of 2 atm. So it should be good for 100m/330 feet if it passes that test.
The watch is advertised as being waterproof to >50 m in the description...

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
if i were you i would i take it with a pinch of salt. Reps are never built for diving. probably showerproof yes haha.

Yeah I wouldn't go swimming with it even with all that being said lol. I just want to make sure I get good units. THAT being said, even if I had a gen, having spent thousands on it..even if it said waterproof to 12800 feet like a Deep sea rolex, I would still be taking that damn thing off before jumping in the pool lol!

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
I also got the information today, that my QC pics will be from a V2 version of the watch. But the only thing anounced as change is the logo on the buckle.
I´m very curious about how the watch looks in real life on my wrist. Nervous as a kid... :laugh:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
The whole point of a dive watch is to get wet. Just saying. Get them waterproofed.