• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

got scammed for sure

tracker975

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/13
being new and not knowing even knowing that there were help sites like this I purchased a tag heuer carrera cv2013... i got it today and shocker of shockers i was bullshitted... I saw the watch in the mall and well sticker shock got the best of me but i just had to have it... i searched on line and found this site watchfash.com that had the watch i wanted... i emailed back and forth and he said all the right things so i bought the watch... i have since emailed them and basically told them i want my cash back and that the watch isn't what they told it was... i really do not expect a response but it made me feel better to trash the watch to them... oh well live and learn... it was an expensive lesson to learn...:spank:... i sure am glad to have found this site and will now try and find the watch once again through the trusted dealers list you have here... i guess it is safe to say you can add watchfash.com to the douche bag list... joey

greecean

9/10/12
...and found this site watchfash.com...and will now try and find the watch once again through the trusted dealers list you have here...

its an all too familiar story

the dealers here are trusted for a reason

:RWI::RWI:

Henío

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/13
Sry man. We are learn the hard way at first. Good luck and welcome too the family. Cheers

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I bought a POS also before I found RWI. :(

tracker975

25/10/13
yes i used a CC and if i do not hear from them by tomorrow that will be my first call... i never even knew sites like this were around... i will use the trusted dealers from here on in... i never knew they even existed until the other day when i joined... you guys are like like replica secret agents...

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I did too...hell I think a bunch of did. It is a real right of passage. IMO never sell or mod that shit rep. Keep it as a reminder of what is out there when you are a clueless noob.

Welcome to The Darkside

tracker975

25/10/13
just curious... why does it say who has the best sub under my name and what does it mean...

tracker975

25/10/13
lol... i will keep that POS just as it is lol... not really... if someone knows a way i can get it working correctly i am game... the case and the dial look nice all it really needs is a bit of mechanical help...

HarleyMo

26/2/13
just curious... why does it say who has the best sub under my name and what does it mean...

That means your a noob. New user on the forum. Its a running joke because the most frequent noob question is "who has the best sub". The most important advice I can give you is that the search feature is your best friend. Welcome to the forum. Your wallet will never be the same.

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

tracker975

25/10/13
i tried to add the pics through my phone but it asks for pic url's and that is a bit above my pay grade so i will have to wait til i can get them onto my laptop then post them up...

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11

That means your a noob. New user on the forum. Its a running joke because the most frequent noob question is "who has the best sub". The most important advice I can give you is that the search feature is your best friend. Welcome to the forum. Your wallet will never be the same.

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

i guess that means the rolex submariner or am i showing my noobness

Check this out...

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/dark-side-levels-7833

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Welcome. Learn all you can on here before you buy another rep. Thats wat i did.

tracker975

25/10/13
well they got back to me... told me they were sorry and asked me to not stop the payment and to send the watch back that they would refund me when they get the watch... that def sounds off kilter to me... it will take about 3 weeks to get there... a week past the time alotted to dispute a charge... i think i am going to call visa and do this the right way... i just do not trust them after they just flat out lied from get go... what do you all think... anyone ever deal with watchfash.com

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
well they got back to me... told me they were sorry and asked me to not stop the payment and to send the watch back that they would refund me when they get the watch... that def sounds off kilter to me... it will take about 3 weeks to get there... a week past the time alotted to dispute a charge... i think i am going to call visa and do this the right way... i just do not trust them after they just flat out lied from get go... what do you all think... anyone ever deal with watchfash.com

It's up to you man, most likely if you send the piece back you won't see the watch or the money back... I would say charge back through visa bro, I had to do it with a non-TD before joining this cohort and got all my dinero back :)