• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Omega moonwatch doesn't have sapphire crystal as well and neither does MoonSwatch.
To be fair there are multiple versions and some have sapphire crystals. The desirable and actual spaceflight approved version has a hesalite crystal. For this VK63 case, the crystal is glass of some sort. Probably not sapphire.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I think @Caboose has hit the right price point with $110 for USA.

I was asked by some EU members but as AliX costs more for the same products, I will probably end up slightly higher in EUR as I will also add a branded steel bracelet & branded crown.

One thing I won't do though is produce as much as he does 😂 I will probably do 3, maybe 5.

• Haha
Reactions: Snooky and Caboose

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
No pictures as yet but a strong hint...

KDrn9j.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Karbon74 and Snooky

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
UK
I think @Caboose has hit the right price point with $110 for USA.

I was asked by some EU members but as AliX costs more for the same products, I will probably end up slightly higher in EUR as I will also add a branded steel bracelet & branded crown.

One thing I won't do though is produce as much as he does 😂 I will probably do 3, maybe 5.
A limited and uniquely numbered production run… these will be worth thousands in the grey market :cool:

Kinty

Getting To Know The Place
12/3/19
UK
Direct message watches_77 - he’ll let you know if it exists - if so- he’ll have it.
SO it seems the Ocean of Storms version isn't available anywhere that I can find. I have the Indian Ocean (green) on wrist right now although I'm not sure it will get much wrist time as it is a bit out there for me. The watch in itself is fine but I suppose I'm a bit boring with my watch choice. Out of interest, does anyone know how long it took for the DH copies to be released after the real thing? Might give me some idea how long I need to wait for the black one, which is much more to my taste.

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
I have purchased replica moons watches from aliexp and they appear to have come from 3 different factories. One is terrible. One is ok. And the Earth I got is good enough that I don’t plan to buy the gen.
No way to know which factory you’re going to get them from. I made a YouTube video reviewing the worst one. It feels nice. It’s metal with a glass crystal and is 3x the mass and maybe 10% larger.
I have a genuine in all of the MoonSwatch except Neptune (can’t find) and Earth, which is good enough in rep.

I’m visiting Miami this week and finally picked up the Pluto that I’ve wanted since they came out.

Reactions: Snooky

legitl

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/12/23
Does anyone know where I can get a mission to mercury replica where the indicies aren't green? I got one from w77 but don't know why they decided to make them green.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Does anyone know where I can get a mission to mercury replica where the indicies aren't green? I got one from w77 but don't know why they decided to make them green.
When did you order...latest version is almost white

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
UK
Strange. I know the older Mercury versions from w77 had greenish indices. But the one I got recently from them has almost perfectly white indices. Maybe they’re getting rid of older stock and unfortunately sent you one :confused:

Reactions: Karbon74