• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Just got done with the metal case mod. Very easy, had to slightly tweak and 3d print a custom movement holder, but working great.

You do need a longer stem though, but those are also inexpensive!

Case used:

If anyone wants to do the metal case mod let me know interest of me 3d printing a few dozen of the movement holders. Happy to make them available in the M2M sales section for the cost of shipping (these cost like $0.03 to make), but want to gauge interest before I print a ton of these things.

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Alright Moonswatch people... if you want to do the metal case mod I have the movement holders printing out now. Cost to you is free, just pay CONUS shipping as they are literally $0.04 to make. See thread for details:

Want to get one for cheap and in the EU (or Britain)? I just shipped 40 to the EU and @Karbon74 will be handling:

Final product looks like this when paired with a Luna Replicas band:

Last edited:

DeLoMan

3/2/19
Picked up two of these reps. Unbeatable value for the low price! One tell is the strap says ”Mission To Earth“ instead of “Mission On Earth”, but I’ll be putting this one on a rubber strap soon.

HFbSdK.jpeg

HFb0xv.jpeg

HFbxW1.jpeg

Reactions: Woodz and pippo

Kinty

Getting To Know The Place
12/3/19
UK
Just placed an order for the mission to moon of this, for a pinch over £20 I couldn't resist. I initially came on to search for the black Blancpain x Swatch rep but I can't seem to find it on DH/Ali in that colour, all seem to be every colour but the black. I needed my watch buying fix so opted for the Omega x Swatch as a fallback. If anyone has any links to the black Blancpain x Swatch would be gratefully appreciated.

Kinty

12/3/19
UK
Thanks but they also only have the 5 colours apart from the all black one, I believe it’s called the ‘ocean of storms’ one.

Kinty

12/3/19
UK
Direct message watches_77 - he’ll let you know if it exists - if so- he’ll have it.
Thanks, I’ll do that now. Don’t know why I want it so bad really, just a plastic watch I’ll probably hardly wear but I just really like the look of it!

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
We all have the watch disease - that’s why we’re all here. Welcome to the club.

FYI I learned of watches_77 on this thread and was able to pick up the entire moonwatch swatch collection for 250/300 USD. His prices on the Blancpains are pretty reasonable- but per my local watchsmith - “Don’t get them wet”.

pippo

Respected Member
10/1/10
Picked up two of these reps. Unbeatable value for the low price! One tell is the strap says ”Mission To Earth“ instead of “Mission On Earth”, but I’ll be putting this one on a rubber strap soon.

HFbSdK.jpeg
Looks good.
Unlike the Mercury/Moon, your watch seems to have a crisp white bezel numbers.
The grayish bezel numbers are the biggest letdown on the latest MS release from Watches_77

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
UK
I made this little thing in Photoshop as proof of concept, it looks incredible.
Dial is from the Neptune moonswatch and the case and glass are from the pagani design speedmaster
Ooh this looks special :love:. Good luck if you try and franken this, looking forward to pics when you do!

Max2535

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/1/24
Ooh this looks special :love:. Good luck if you try and franken this, looking forward to pics when you do!
You sound as excited as I am haha. Mod should be done by April as I’m rather busy right now

Reactions: Snooky

Max2535

22/1/24
Feel lucky you don't have a backlog of 20+ to build for members...
Ahah guess I’m lucky
Could you just clarify one thing for me, the steps are;
1: open moonswatch
2: open pagani design
3: remove pagani movement and dial
4: put the moonswatch movement and dial into the pagani
5: fill dead space with double sided tape
6: screw down the case back
7: admire the craftsman ship 😉

Max2535

22/1/24

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Ahah guess I’m lucky
Could you just clarify one thing for me, the steps are;
1: open moonswatch
2: open pagani design
3: remove pagani movement and dial
4: put the moonswatch movement and dial into the pagani
5: fill dead space with double sided tape
6: screw down the case back
7: admire the craftsman ship 😉
I'm trying to keep these affordable for people and the Pagani adds a lot to the cost.

Reactions: Karbon74