• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I’ve just ordered one and requested the latest version, seller was kind enough to send over a photo

Will be opening her up and doing the subdial mod, hopefully won’t have to glue the hand on like the Jupiter!

H8YhGY.jpeg

Last edited:

xanadux

Getting To Know The Place
11/4/22
I don't want to be OT, but anybody already bought Blancpain x Swatch replica from watches_77?

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
I'm talking to watches_77, I asked him for pictures of the Blancpain x Swatch, he sent them to me and in my opinion the watch is quality.

I have asked him about the movement, I am waiting for an answer.

I have to say that yesterday I saw this watch live, I was very surprised by the White (Antarctic),

usernamegg87

12/1/23
USA
Anyone had success with Mission to Moon dials on DH or ali or elsewhere?

Ive had one with indicies that were too green for my liking, the second seems like they swapped the mercury dial onto the moon as the middle is very gray.

I only care about the dial the quality of every other part of the watch is unimportant to me because im going to swap it

Reactions: rockdaytona

kenjitums

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/10/23
Has anyone tried removing the back case on the newer version ones? Tried to do the subdial mod but really hard to remove the back, tried propping it off the door opening but couldn't, afraid I might break the watch

xanadux

11/4/22
Has anyone tried removing the back case on the newer version ones? Tried to do the subdial mod but really hard to remove the back, tried propping it off the door opening but couldn't, afraid I might break the watch
I suggest you try it from the side with a tin blade or something similar. I used Isesamo opening tool.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1