• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Tippyracer

I am Spartacus
Supporter
Certified
23/8/24
FL USA
Well crap! I just looked up and bookmarked a couple from the watches_77 store on Thursday, sat down today (Sunday) to order from DHgate and was totally confused on why I couldn't find them.
I jumped on here and did a search for "watches_77" and see you guys are already on it.
Karbon74 have you ordered from the swatch1 store before?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Well crap! I just looked up and bookmarked a couple from the watches_77 store on Thursday, sat down today (Sunday) to order from DHgate and was totally confused on why I couldn't find them.
I jumped on here and did a search for "watches_77" and see you guys are already on it.
Karbon74 have you ordered from the swatch1 store before?

yes, and they have good quality too, but slightly more expensive
I also ordered there when I saw W77 was stuck

Tippyracer

I am Spartacus
Supporter
Certified
23/8/24
FL USA
I just did a search for "swatch1" after I posted that last message and saw that there was already some discussion of that seller, with @Kup1712 verifying a purchase and even showing pics of the Snoopy.

Reactions: Karbon74

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
I just did a search for "swatch1" after I posted that last message and saw that there was already some discussion of that seller, with @Kup1712 verifying a purchase and even showing pics of the Snoopy.
swatch1 is legit, buy with confidence

Tippyracer

I am Spartacus
Supporter
Certified
23/8/24
FL USA
Swatch1 shows this new August 2024 release Blue Moonphase as a choice, I haven’t seen any discussion of that here?

mission-to-the-super-blue-moonphase-my-first-moonswatch-i-v0-u71rds8g04gd1.jpeg

Anyone had eyes on/hands on one of these from DH?

Bosefus117

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/8/24
Swatch1 shows this new August 2024 release Blue Moonphase as a choice, I haven’t seen any discussion of that here?

mission-to-the-super-blue-moonphase-my-first-moonswatch-i-v0-u71rds8g04gd1.jpeg

Anyone had eyes on/hands on one of these from DH?
Do we know if the Moonphase complication actually works? How does it work with the Snoopy ones?

Tippyracer

I am Spartacus
Supporter
Certified
23/8/24
FL USA
Out of curiosity I did another search for store watches_77, he still seems to be gone.

And my Ali & DH orders typically take about 10-14 days to me in the US. How has it been for you guys? I’m on day 10 for my swatch1 store order. Not that I am stressing or in a hurry, just simply noting it and wondering about others.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Same here.
W77 seems gone, and I am waiting for the deadline to ask dhgate for mediation

Swatch1 is on the way but took 2 weeks to ship. Still wondering what will come up…

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
There’s also a Moonswatch1 seller who seems to have different options for ceramic/plastic that dont make that much sense, and the photo reviews seem a bit suspicious as the 2pm subdial looks to be like gen? Not bought one of these since watches77 closed up shop so a bit unsure

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I have an order inbound from swatch1
Including the blue moonphase

It is super slow coming and tracking is spotty, so I have no clue if I will get anything 😅
That said, for some reason, Singapore Post is showing that they are having issues and limited service international…maybe that’s the problem

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1