• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I wonder if this thread has generated so much business that he has to scrape for additional inventory to cover orders.. His Gate page shows he has had over 900 orders for these watches. I am waiting for another Neptune for a friend's build and I am worried about what is going to show up...

that's a lot of fake moonswatches..
I think that's the issue, too many sales then we become less relevant.

Reactions: Pinion Minion

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I think that's the issue, too many sales then we become less relevant.
I'm not sure it's even relevance - I'm sure he would love to send his best stuff and eventually even raise his prices- I would fork over 50usd for more of his higher quality stuff- but I bet he's not be able to actually get the good watches at the volume required.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

allanrangell

Getting To Know The Place
20/9/15
Just received my Mission to Mercury from watches_77. Can't complain for $25. I'll be ordering the Mission to Moon now!

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
Any Spanish here? I would like to buy one but I'm afraid of customs and all that stuff...
Hi not Spanish but live in Spain. There is no problem buying from Ali and having things shipped to Spain - I do all the time. The only time you have a problem is if the item value is more than 45€ because then customs get involved

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
Hi not Spanish but live in Spain. There is no problem buying from Ali and having things shipped to Spain - I do all the time. The only time you have a problem is if the item value is more than 45€ because then customs get involved
And DHgate is exactly the same!

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
anyone can post real-life pics of the newer version of urans moonswatch from watches_77?

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Yeah, these are £20 each, I have bought about 30 of them 🙈 I still love to play with them, they are my favourite toys.
What I like about these over the gen is you can service them and if you break anything it's £20! Win win.
I'm gonna pull my grey one apart this weekend and get a full understanding of how they go together before buying another three. I've gotta agree with you, they really do scratch the itch for having a toy you can play with that isn't relatively too expensive!