• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
14/8/14
These 2 just came in 30mins ago. F**kin beauties they truly are.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My FC 44MM should be back from spa treament in Europe soon.

ZSPDSSs.jpg

J7pq7Xn.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
[MENTION=87882]theREALgoat[/MENTION] - I see you got the tourby, congrats mate and wear in good health. that is a very good looking piece.

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Ok
Thank you! :)
Is this a rather bad or good tourbillion movement?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Never bought this particular movement before but the tourbillon guide over at RWG states that there have been periodic complaints about it. I would advise taking a look at the guide before making a decision. Hope this helps!

Personally though? I wouldn't go for it as its a high volume low cost tourbillon. Don't like the four decorative screws at the front too, makes it look cheap. [emoji28]

cookienc10

4/4/16
Never bought this particular movement before but the tourbillon guide over at RWG states that there have been periodic complaints about it. I would advise taking a look at the guide before making a decision. Hope this helps!

Personally though? I wouldn't go for it as its a high volume low cost tourbillon. Don't like the four decorative screws at the front too, makes it look cheap. [emoji28]
Ok
Tank you very much for the information ! :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
So.... I'm officially a member as of last night! I quickly took some shots this morning of the watch. I replaced the strap because it was a SUPER glossy black which did not pair well with the watch in my opinion.

mr5CMZO.jpg

SR4S1H8.jpg

fcIOh02.jpg

XzgoRV1.jpg

r59iX7I.jpg

zPTLvYw.jpg

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/Urq0w

So far, I love this watch. The pics make you focus on the tourbillon or this or that, but we sometimes forget just how small these are on the wrist when we get huge macro shots. As a piece of men's jewelry: its shiny, understated, not showy and just a very nice piece to wear around the office.

JangoFett

Horology Curious
7/9/16
So.... I'm officially a member as of last night! I quickly took some shots this morning of the watch. I replaced the strap because it was a SUPER glossy black which did not pair well with the watch in my opinion.

mr5CMZO.jpg

SR4S1H8.jpg

fcIOh02.jpg

XzgoRV1.jpg

r59iX7I.jpg

zPTLvYw.jpg

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/Urq0w

So far, I love this watch. The pics make you focus on the tourbillon or this or that, but we sometimes forget just how small these are on the wrist when we get huge macro shots. As a piece of men's jewelry: its shiny, understated, not showy and just a very nice piece to wear around the office.
Lovely watch! Looks fantastic on the strap!! :thumbup::balloon:

Best,
JangoFett