• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

Foz71

Known Member
18/10/17
This was the only version a seller can up with . As said the case back is not updated .

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
So i can confirm Clean does not make the 126660.

C+ makes this watch - here some pics, looks good to me.

Probably the best you'll find at the moment. This particular one has a slightly crooked 6 o'clock marker (leans to the right), and all seem to have the misaligned 'K', which means the 'R' and 'M' are obviously off, too. I mean, really, now hard is it to align that text?!

Reactions: RobSe1

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Thanks for the info ,and I guess this is why I was struggling to locate one . Had alit of UK rep sellers tell me they can get one but when I had zero pics I guessed they were struggling .
If you receive pics of what is stated to be a 136660, there a very quick and simple check to tell it apart from the 12.

From the front the most obvious difference is that the date window is slightly larger on the 13 AND it sits further to the right -- the right hand edge of the date window is further right than the edge of the 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock markers, where the edge of the 126660 date window is slightly indented from those markers.

Other than that, the crystal is slightly more domed and the bezel is a tad thinner and sits flatter, but that's harder to spot, especially without a side by side comparison.

From the back, the case back is very different -- more titanium and less stainless steel, and different wording on the case back retainer ring.

The 136660 also did away with the fold out diver extension on the bracelet.

Image to show the date window alignments. Taken from another forum.

hlZOQF.jpeg

Reactions: RobSe1 and Foz71

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Certified
23/6/17
Probably the best you'll find at the moment. This particular one has a slightly crooked 6 o'clock marker (leans to the right), and all seem to have the misaligned 'K', which means the 'R' and 'M' are obviously off, too. I mean, really, now hard is it to align that text?!
Yeah, i dont get it why they cant get the HEV text correct. Also the blue to dark fading.
Sometimes it looks like they make those flaws by intention lol.