• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
How is the Power Reserve? I walked around Seattle on saturday (all day) and put my watch off arround 11 pm. On the next day it stopped arround 8:50 am. Thats just 10 hours instead of 72h. Is the automatic winding not perfect? Can that be repaired? Its going to Service on thursday so I can ask my watchsmith

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

The a4130 usually has a great power reserve. Get your watchsmith to check it if something is wrong

Last edited:

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
I received this new picture for the black v3
2e0b2ed96f4350672fd5f84cdd0ceb7d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

subdials look good !

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
35xAS.jpg

am i drawing the lines correctly?

This is the epitome of wrongly used QC pics.....

One of the best watches we have seen in a while, and somebody is looking for flaws that clearly don't exist....

I guess it goes accordingly with someone with a username "I need help NOW" lol. I guess it is pure poetic justice.

Quit the witch hunt, and go enjoy your watch dude.

Last edited:

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19

am i drawing the lines correctly?

This is the epitome of wrongly used QC pics.....

One of the best watches we have seen in a while, and somebody is looking for flaws that clearly don't exist....

I guess it goes accordingly with someone with a username "I need help NOW" lol. I guess it is pure poetic justice.

Quit the witch hunt, and go enjoy your watch dude.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
How is the Power Reserve? I walked around Seattle on saturday (all day) and put my watch off arround 11 pm. On the next day it stopped arround 8:50 am. Thats just 10 hours instead of 72h. Is the automatic winding not perfect? Can that be repaired? Its going to Service on thursday so I can ask my watchsmith

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

I got two noob v3s. One has a reserved of about 46 hours. The other, less than 12. Sigh.
I wish I had a warchsmith who I trusted that also serviced 4130s.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
So... it would be better to use other colors like green?

Green would be the worst color you could ever choose!!!. Some swear that yellow is perfect but they don't know what they're talking about.
It has been said the some experienced users got good results using a bright blue but it has not been confirmed by the experts.

Last edited: