• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Thanks mate, but I already have the v2.2. and wanted the V3 to point out the differences. I would like to know if the good SEL of the V3 are related to a better bracelet :)

I don’t mind letting go of my noob v3 bracelet provided I got an ARF replacement!

ineedhelpnow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/17
358l4.jpg

the dial/bezel is misaligned right? look at the indice at 120 marker. Also does the bezel looks good compared to a CF?

Last edited:

Berike

6/2/19
I received this new picture for the black v3
2e0b2ed96f4350672fd5f84cdd0ceb7d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tobel

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
am i drawing the lines correctly?

Seriously? No you're not, your line is not going through the center of the subdial, not by the center of the hands, not by the coronet and not by the markers at 12... Seriously if you can draw a line don't ask for help on QC.
This watch is great...

Reactions: JDM180

ineedhelpnow

29/9/17
Seriously? No you're not, your line is not going through the center of the subdial, not by the center of the hands, not by the coronet and not by the markers at 12... Seriously if you can draw a line don't ask for help on QC.
This watch is great...

Sorry for the mistake. That is why i asked if i have done it correctly. Can you teach me how to do it properly so i can do the same for future watches? Thanks.

WenR

MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
I bought 2noobs n 3arf, trust me, your watch is great. Accept n enjoy it bro,,,

Reactions: JDM180

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry for the mistake. That is why i asked if i have done it correctly. Can you teach me how to do it properly so i can do the same for future watches? Thanks.

Why are you trying to draw lines? Do you see anything misaligned? If not then just accept the watch

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
where did you get the ARF dail ?
And may I ask what you have paid just for the mail?
to me its looking great already from the picture you showed us.

i was offered the ARF dial from my modder as he feels that ARF dials are closer to GEN compared to the noob v3.

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
How is the Power Reserve? I walked around Seattle on saturday (all day) and put my watch off arround 11 pm. On the next day it stopped arround 8:50 am. Thats just 10 hours instead of 72h. Is the automatic winding not perfect? Can that be repaired? Its going to Service on thursday so I can ask my watchsmith

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Ams55557 and jun.pp

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
How is the Power Reserve? I walked around Seattle on saturday (all day) and put my watch off arround 11 pm. On the next day it stopped arround 8:50 am. Thats just 10 hours instead of 72h. Is the automatic winding not perfect? Can that be repaired? Its going to Service on thursday so I can ask my watchsmith

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Mine has a reserve of around 3 days. There’s something wrong with yours.