• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Not fat,they are perfect now,also andrew told me that they also updated bezel engraving

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Not fat,they are perfect now,also andrew told me that they also updated bezel engraving

I’m wondering if the paint on bezel of latest batch V3 is same as V4?

Noob claims that v4 bezel paint will not fade

Last edited:

Plucks

6/2/17
a442dc747e9f784eecc43384d81c13f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Therion666

Bobi01

2/2/19
Recently i receieved my v3 noob and i was very satisfied with watch and everything was very nice and also a SELs but one SEL (at 7 o clock) was a little too much recessed and what i did i ordered new noob bracelet (because im very satisfied with noob last batch bracelet quality and clasp) and hope that with new endlink will fix that too recessed SEL i obseesed with them..yesterday i recieved and that endlink fits perfectly haha..so now i have all 4 SELs nice recessed and gapless

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Recently i receieved my v3 noob and i was very satisfied with watch and everything was very nice and also a SELs but one SEL (at 7 o clock) was a little too much recessed and what i did i ordered new noob bracelet (because im very satisfied with noob last batch bracelet quality and clasp) and hope that with new endlink will fix that too recessed SEL i obseesed with them..yesterday i recieved and that endlink fits perfectly haha..so now i have all 4 SELs nice recessed and gapless
ZjGAbs.jpg

Beautiful watch. Really indistinguishable from gen unless you hold it next to it and even then most people would have a hard time telling them apart .....

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Beautiful watch. Really indistinguishable from gen unless you hold it next to it and even then most people would have a hard time telling them apart .....

Thanks bro and yes im very very happy with it especially now when i make all 4 sel perfect really,imo,that is very important and very hard to see on one rep.. fummy thing i forgot to mension that today i saw my friend who owns almost all wanted rolexes like batman,this 116500 black dial, chocolate rose gold sky dweller,hulk and few more and when he saw my noob he took it and he was impressed by the quality and one more funny thing he isnt from forum and he checked all SELs haha and i asked him what are you looking bro SELs LoL,he said that it is not far from his gen and it is very hard to spot difference especially if you dont have it side by side with gen

Reactions: racingeagle