• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob released a new AP Diver. Now called V4.1...

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Oh, is that a v4.1... With recessed bezel screws. So you can get v4.1's with recessed bezel screws?

Just going to say it one more time.. a v4.1 with recessed bezel screws - who'd have thunk it.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Did you see any before this? Like I said, non of it before this have recess bezel screw, so it is not an acceptable reason to reject it imo. I dunno, maybe you can foresee what is going to happen in future but I only can speak of what I see.........:rofl:

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Did you see any before this? Like I said, non of it before this have recess bezel screw, so it is not an acceptable reason to reject it imo. I dunno, maybe you can foresee what is going to happen in future but I only can speak of what I see.........:rofl:

zzzzzzzzzz.

If you did your research you would have read that Angus confirmed some have recessed and others were flush.

:beatahorse::hehehe:

carlton

2/10/11
Oh really? Please show me some links or photos of the V4.1 with sunken screw OOTB before this........

carlton

2/10/11
Honestly, i can say that i have seen many if not all of the V4.1 posted here and there is even one posted today who gotten from Toro that does not comes with sunken screws. I'm not here to quarrel with anyone and I don't bother arguing with you about this as it does not benefit me at all, i'm just stating the fact that V4.1 does not comes with sunken screw before this.

I don't really bother whether it is sunken or not, it doesn't affect me at all but it is not an acceptable reason to reject it for QC. This is the point.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Buddy's over 40 pages for read the same posts ? I'm happy that I've bought the Ceramic version.....
And now ? Someone else wanna post other QC's of this Diver ? :unsure2:

Cheers

Junio M.

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

huhu84

Horology Curious
27/2/12
Just received my watch. Interestingly 3 of the screws are actually recessed. Will try to do the adjustment on the rest that are not recessed.

ty guys for the post on the roo case back removal

Pumper

3/1/13
Any idea if the AP Diver 4.1 is back in stock? Last checked with Ryan and he said its out of stock. Dying to get one!

Toycarsmy

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/4/13
Try contact Lucy, Truetime168.

2013-09-11173315.jpg

fana05

12/5/12
Ordered from Sead and confirmed. Supposedly his last one and he can't get any more for the next couple of weeks. Puretime only has Swiss in stock right now. I'm hoping the smudges left of the date window are just air bubbles underneath the sticker on the cyrstal. Excited to see how the 5 in 50 looks like in real life without jpeg artifacts

image-1.jpeg

image.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

techlogik

16/7/09
^^^Yes, when you actually get a good QC'd one and the bezel lume numbers are good and markers all aligned...otherwise, dealers keep trying to pass duds that don't meet these simple things still.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
Inner bezel number thickness seems improved.
There are also some with sunken bezel screws.

These two details really make this watch indistinguishable from the genuine watch.