• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Explorer II 42 White - Best Rollie Rep So Far?

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
i want one of these in white asap.who got them in

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
Emailed with Ryan. NOT IN STOCK but he will put you on a waiting list if you want to be notified when it is back in stock... :cheers:

I let him put me on the list. ;) :cheers:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
My clasp shuts perfectly. no gap. Clean and crisp. Like I said in my review I am a novice but I cannot tell any differences in the black one compared to the gen. The white one, yes. still issues for some reason, as that guy said in his review on the other site too.

Tony at asian7750 shows that it is in stock. That's where I got mine. He's an excellent dealer. Give him a shot.

yes, like he said above. You can ask the T.D. to check out the clasp and or send you QC pics of it shut so you will be sure before buying it.

iluvspl

Known Member
25/7/06
Hey guys what would you say is the best dealer for this and has anyone heard of when the stock will be back?

wepiii

18/12/12
I will be putting mine up for sale in member sales in the next few days for anyone interested.

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
Finally got mine , Really nice rep think it may even be my new favorite , just a little bit of a shame about the mass produced patchy lume although not too bad on mine and clasp is good on this one.

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
nice looking EX2... hows the datewheel on it? mine is left justified and took me a few rotations to get it to centre (was sitting low in the window). Weird because it seems to move almost as the crown does between the 26th and 30th, then back to popping into place low in the window... I am trying to find some tutorials on how to rectify this (if its possible...)

Pete

rolo1

10/1/07
@pjsayer- any pics how do use the micro-adjustment
Can't chane it :-(

Zeymour

Horology Curious
9/5/12
Finally got mine , Really nice rep think it may even be my new favorite , just a little bit of a shame about the mass produced patchy lume although not too bad on mine and clasp is good on this one.

great watch, great pic, but something's a little off... with the minute hand so close to the hour, shouldn't the GMT hand be closer to the 9 o'clock position?
Does the GMT hand work correctly? (thats the orange hand)

HarleyMo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/13
Anyone getting these lately? Everywhere I've checked has said noob is out of stock

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Anyone getting these lately? Everywhere I've checked has said noob is out of stock

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

Currently, you can only get them via M2M. They are out of stock but I think Noob is making another batch.

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
great watch, great pic, but something's a little off... with the minute hand so close to the hour, shouldn't the GMT hand be closer to the 9 o'clock position?
Does the GMT hand work correctly? (thats the orange hand)

Not sure what you mean to be honest , I didnt even set the GMT hand its just been going round with the rest of them from wherever it already was ;)