• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Explorer II 42 White - Best Rollie Rep So Far?

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
You'd have to be completely blind to not spot the rep seeing how the hands and markers have two different colors of lume. Hard to believe the rep guys sent them out like that, or people accepted them like that if the had QC pictures.

Hey Ruprekt, just received QC pics from TD - happy with everything, rehaut, date mag and even SEL, but I just can't get over what seem like lume overflow on the 6-9-12 markers...part of me thinks it may be the low quality pics, and here's the new pics fom TD. I wish I could have experts like yourselves take a look at and tell me if the lume overflow on those markers in fact exists and not just because of the low res picture...MUCH APPRECIATED!

2016_09_20_133849.jpg

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Hi I would accept it. Anyway if this is a new 42 noob explorer 2 I would say GREAT NEWS thy fixed the wrong hands shape of the recent ones

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
@trasher as good as the noob can be the gen is another planet

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Hey Ruprekt, just received QC pics from TD - happy with everything, rehaut, date mag and even SEL, but I just can't get over what seem like lume overflow on the 6-9-12 markers...part of me thinks it may be the low quality pics, and here's the new pics fom TD. I wish I could have experts like yourselves take a look at and tell me if the lume overflow on those markers in fact exists and not just because of the low res picture...MUCH APPRECIATED!

2016_09_20_133849.jpg
Anyway I would ask some other pics to check the date alignment

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
I got the correct hand stack!

_MG_8184.jpg

_MG_0109.jpg

That lume man...that perfectly sharp lume...how can you show me this rigjt after my seemingly shitty noob dial with THAT KIND OF lume overflow

Send from my iPad using Tapatalk.

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
Hi I would accept it. Anyway if this is a new 42 noob explorer 2 I would say GREAT NEWS thy fixed the wrong hands shape of the recent ones

Thanks man. Date alignment was fine in other pics but maybe cuz its 2:30am and date wheel is turning? I shall look harder.

And yes they did correct the minute hand which Im quite happy, also the SEL here surprised me.

But that lume overflow, if its true and not just cuz of low res pic, I feel difficult to accept...

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
That lume man...that perfectly sharp lume...how can you show me this rigjt after my seemingly shitty noob dial with THAT KIND OF lume overflow

I put up with an imperfect noob and bp for 2.5 years and installed new swiss movements in them before I gave up and decided this was one of my favorite watches of all time and sprung for the genuine

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
So Now that noob is working on a GMT with the correct stack, how long before they release the explorer with CHS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
So Now that noob is working on a GMT with the correct stack, how long before they release the explorer with CHS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know who started this rumor, If it didnt come from Angus himself I dont believe it!!!! Maybe watchbus has some authority too?