• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Ceramic Planet Ocean 42mm with orange numbers Pictorial (HEAVY!!)

omega42

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/8/16
how is the crown to the Noobs version crpo?will be o.k or its like old version UPO?and later i must spent again Money for tube and crown?

Fin

20/7/16
Really like that strap. May have to consider getting one. Mind if I ask what they sell for with the deployant?

andybloke

Looking Around
14/8/16
Hi, I'm a new member to this forum and just wanted to say thanks for all the great information in this thread. It's helped me to decide which rep PO to get and I've now ordered the 45mm Noob version. Can't wait for the QC pics and the watch being sent.

EDSON

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/16
Any questions you may have please let me know. I plan to post some pics comparing to V6F version, I don't have it but used to have so will maybe make some comparable pics in a different posting so it would be easy for someone to find when searching[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this thread [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] I have a question about the crown and H valve. Do they it screw easily and works fine? How cheap or GEN do they feel? Thanks in advance.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hi, I'm a new member to this forum and just wanted to say thanks for all the great information in this thread. It's helped me to decide which rep PO to get and I've now ordered the 45mm Noob version. Can't wait for the QC pics and the watch being sent.
Congratulations on your purchase, needing any help let us know
Any questions you may have please let me know. I plan to post some pics comparing to V6F version, I don't have it but used to have so will maybe make some comparable pics in a different posting so it would be easy for someone to find when searching

Thank you for this thread [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] I have a question about the crown and H valve. Do they it screw easily and works fine? How cheap or GEN do they feel? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Crown and He valve feels quite alright, you will not be disappointed. From my experience I can say though that crown might feel excellent or not so good even on the same models, they are reps after all! For this reason alone I always ask my TD to have a thorough check of the watch since I can see pics but I am not there to check crown, bracelet, clasp, date change, winding, bezel rotation etc etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

seikosumo5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/15
the crown of mine works very very good for replica...but maybe its happen?or its great job from Noob factory?the big problem was with V5 version that many many crown had big problems

POTUS

4/7/16
Collect them all.

20160825_210744_zpsekzk6goh.jpg

seikosumo5

Banned
30/10/15
gteat watches dear friend!all from NOOB factory?

omega_vintage

15/8/16
Really like that strap. May have to consider getting one. Mind if I ask what they sell for with the deployant?

Hi, they sell them for 450 euro at the onega dealer.. I sell mine.. Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codfish30

Horology Curious
1/9/16
Efthimis, which TD did you purchase this from? I've tried several to find it at $238 but had no luck

seikosumo5

Banned
30/10/15
Dear friend efthimi you have no reason now to buy original and spend many many euro!you have the best version Noob crpo !

S41N7

16/6/16
Great pics here. This will likely be my next purchase - or the Pam???? Lol.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Dear friend efthimi you have no reason now to buy original and spend many many euro!you have the best version Noob crpo !
Indeed is amazing and after passing the waterproofness test with flying colours I wouldn't be happier! I will get only a nice strap and enjoy it for long long time
Aaaah, i want one of these straps.
I will get one soon, I believe will balance the weight and make it even more comfortable to wear
Great pics here. This will likely be my next purchase - or the Pam???? Lol.
Thank you, get both lolol [emoji56] !!!!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Group shot again [emoji41]
6cb1f6a6bf73c2b811d0e8d791118708.jpg