• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Ceramic Planet Ocean 42mm with orange numbers Pictorial (HEAVY!!)

MichiZ1000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/14
c95e95ad2e04fe28d47258e5843d3c15.jpg

Here is my Crpo in 45 [emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Well deserved, brother. It was your last photo with it side by side next to the subs for size comparison...there are several great threads on the CrPO, but I was unsure about whether to go for the 42 or 45.5 and that photo was useful in helping me choose the 42.
42mm is a "wise" choice and can be worn easily all around.. 45 is the wild one lolololol!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gorwatch

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Hi Everyone
Hoping to get some advice
Ive decided on buying this beautiful watch :)
Ive been looking around the various dealers, and they have so many different versions, that im getting confused
Im looking for the best version which is closest to gen. 1:1 is what im looking for
which one is better A2836 or A8500??

Ive been looking at this one from intime.
http://www.intime.co/omega/1404-pla...1-noob-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html

or would this one from ASian
http://2016asian.com/product_show.asp?P_id=2954

what do you guys think?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hi Everyone
Ive been looking around the various dealers, and they have so many different versions, that im getting confused
Im looking for the best version which is closest to gen. 1:1 is what im looking for

http://www.intime.co/omega/1404-pla...1-noob-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html

what do you guys think?
Hello, if you bother to read this thread you will be able to save some money so please don't ask to be spoon fed because this is something we hate in here.. One watch is orange bezel and the other is the black one so you should decide which you like more

gorwatch

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Hello, if you bother to read this thread you will be able to save some money so please don't ask to be spoon fed because this is something we hate in here.. One watch is orange bezel and the other is the black one so you should decide which you like more

Thank you. im not trying to be spoon fed. I honestly do not understand alot the terminology and acronyms, so I m asking for advice.
For a newbie, its very overwhelming going to each dealer site, and seeing the word 1:1, ultimate, and so many small minor technicalities, and price variations.. To a novice its hard to tell if the watches are different or exactly the same. your advice is much appreciated on these 2 watches.
thanks mate

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you. im not trying to be spoon fed. I honestly do not understand alot the terminology and acronyms, so I m asking for advice.
For a newbie, its very overwhelming going to each dealer site, and seeing the word 1:1, ultimate, and so many small minor technicalities, and price variations.. To a novice its hard to tell if the watches are different or exactly the same. your advice is much appreciated on these 2 watches.
thanks mate
Like I said if you stick to the same version that I bought and same trusted dealer you will be OK. I got the Noob factory version which is now on sale (normal price is $358, now is $238). Since you like the 45,5mm just choose which one you like.. See? The only acronym I used is OK

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Like I said if you stick to the same version that I bought and same trusted dealer you will be OK. I got the Noob factory version which is now on sale (normal price is $358, now is $238). Since you like the 45,5mm just choose which one you like.. See? The only acronym I used is OK

Cut the guy some slack, he's just looking for information. We were all new at some point, and there is so much on RWI that new folks dont necessarily know where to start...and even if they can find out where to start, they dont know how to get to where they want to go. He's not attacking anyone, he's asking for opinions and advice...that's why were all here.
@gorwatch your best bet is to take a good amount of time and sift through all the reviews that you can find in this subforum. To help get you started, the two major factories pumping out good quality CrPO's are V6F and Noob. On a very high level, I have seen a lot of opinions that Noob has a more desirable build quality, fit and finish, as well as the higher beat movement....V6F uses a lower beat movement, but that movement is considered a workhorse AND its decorated closer to gen than the Noob. Its also considered fairly sturdy. Additionally, the V6F bracelet is pretty well made. However, the He valve is longer than gen, whereas the Noob version is closer to gen-length.

Regarding size, you need to decide if you want the 42mm or the 45mm...entirely personal preference.

Regarding bezel, its also entirely up to you if you want the pumpkin or the ceramic. I felt pumpkin was a bit over the top for a daily wearable so I went ceramic (and very happy with it).

Regarding AR, from what I can tell...Noob has a better AR than V6F

My own personal opinion, as a relatively new member who owns the 42mm V6F version, I don't have the trained eye yet to spot all the differences at first glance...I'm happy with my V6F, and considering my ADD makes me want a new piece every week...its just as well I save the money up front and order the V6F, which is absolutely great out of the box. Maybe one day I'll try the Noob, but only because I want to see what all the hoopla is about. The V6F is a solid, solid rep. That said, the Noob is on sale...so price is less of an issue. If I were buying now, I'd probably go for the Noob.

Keep in mind, this is a living forum..you can always buy one now...change your mind...and put it up for M2M sale so you can try another.

Disclaimer: its after midnight on the east coast and I'm a couple hours in to drinking

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Yes now makes sense why you spoon feeding, he did not even read my original post mate, anyway I don't care and I should not about people asking all info at once like you gave it, he does not even have to search now... I rest my case, enjoy your night

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
It really doesnt take much time...I probably spent a fraction of the time trying to help than you did creating this post for all the members here.

I mean, the alternative was to hop over to the Watches N Boobs thread in the Loony Bin...and Im sure theres probably a new post since then, so its kind of a win-win since I'm still up. I will enjoy my night though, sir. Thanks!

Fin

20/7/16
It really doesnt take much time...I probably spent a fraction of the time trying to help than you did creating this post for all the members here.

I mean, the alternative was to hop over to the Watches N Boobs thread in the Loony Bin...and Im sure theres probably a new post since then, so its kind of a win-win since I'm still up. I will enjoy my night though, sir. Thanks!

Didn't know this existed. OMW...

gorwatch

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Cut the guy some slack, he's just looking for information. We were all new at some point, and there is so much on RWI that new folks dont necessarily know where to start...and even if they can find out where to start, they dont know how to get to where they want to go. He's not attacking anyone, he's asking for opinions and advice...that's why were all here.
@gorwatch your best bet is to take a good amount of time and sift through all the reviews that you can find in this subforum. To help get you started, the two major factories pumping out good quality CrPO's are V6F and Noob. On a very high level, I have seen a lot of opinions that Noob has a more desirable build quality, fit and finish, as well as the higher beat movement....V6F uses a lower beat movement, but that movement is considered a workhorse AND its decorated closer to gen than the Noob. Its also considered fairly sturdy. Additionally, the V6F bracelet is pretty well made. However, the He valve is longer than gen, whereas the Noob version is closer to gen-length.

Regarding size, you need to decide if you want the 42mm or the 45mm...entirely personal preference.

Regarding bezel, its also entirely up to you if you want the pumpkin or the ceramic. I felt pumpkin was a bit over the top for a daily wearable so I went ceramic (and very happy with it).

Regarding AR, from what I can tell...Noob has a better AR than V6F

My own personal opinion, as a relatively new member who owns the 42mm V6F version, I don't have the trained eye yet to spot all the differences at first glance...I'm happy with my V6F, and considering my ADD makes me want a new piece every week...its just as well I save the money up front and order the V6F, which is absolutely great out of the box. Maybe one day I'll try the Noob, but only because I want to see what all the hoopla is about. The V6F is a solid, solid rep. That said, the Noob is on sale...so price is less of an issue. If I were buying now, I'd probably go for the Noob.

Keep in mind, this is a living forum..you can always buy one now...change your mind...and put it up for M2M sale so you can try another.

Disclaimer: its after midnight on the east coast and I'm a couple hours in to drinking

Thank you for taking the time to reply @preppyr6 - youve cleared up all my questions

in my case, i have spent hours on this forum, reading and researching about this watch. Most of the posts ive read , have been great and helpful, but most of them just talk about the quality and satisfaction, not the technical differences between the models out there. I have also emailed the TD's themselves asking specific questions, and the responses are vague and unclear. thats why i reach out to experts on here for advice and help

from what Ive seen , for this watch, there is noob, V6F and BP factory,. The confusing part is the seller say they are 1:1, but when i research them, theres so many discrepancies between,

Your a legend mate!!! :punk::punk::punk:thank you for helping out a fellow rep watch man

I think i have decided on which one to go for now,. :)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thank you for taking the time to reply @preppyr6 - youve cleared up all my questions

in my case, i have spent hours on this forum, reading and researching about this watch. Most of the posts ive read , have been great and helpful, but most of them just talk about the quality and satisfaction, not the technical differences between the models out there. I have also emailed the TD's themselves asking specific questions, and the responses are vague and unclear. thats why i reach out to experts on here for advice and help

from what Ive seen , for this watch, there is noob, V6F and BP factory,. The confusing part is the seller say they are 1:1, but when i research them, theres so many discrepancies between,

Your a legend mate!!! :punk::punk::punk:thank you for helping out a fellow rep watch man

I think i have decided on which one to go for now,. :)
So which one you gonna go for?

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Hi Everyone

what do you guys think?

Check out this thread:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...A-vs-NOOB-vs-AT-MAKER-45mm-PO-600m-comparison

There's a head to head comparison of gen vs Noob vs AT/V6F in the Orange

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Check out this thread:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...A-vs-NOOB-vs-AT-MAKER-45mm-PO-600m-comparison

There's a head to head comparison of gen vs Noob vs AT/V6F in the Orange
Yes it's amazing post, all info is there. I had the V6F but bought Noob, as he said Noob seems more reliable so it's maybe the way to go.. I will not have the watch worn upside down so the open case is displayed all the time, I like the A2836 more than the Miyota I guess (had some Miyota Omegas, all sold)

gorwatch

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Thanks for your help efthimis
will be going for noob version from either toro or ryan.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Let us see some pics when you got it! Looked nice on the QC though, you will love it!