• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Ceramic Planet Ocean 42mm with orange numbers Pictorial (HEAVY!!)

gorwatch

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Hi watch peoples
i received my noob CRPO last week and was blown away with it. I went into a real omega store and checked out the watch in store, and I gotta say, the minor details, weight and quality is pretty spot.

the only thing i noticed was that the orange numbering on my rep seems a bit darker than the genuine one. Now bear in my I am being extremely critical, as my friend who came with thinks the orange numbering is the same, and that it might look different due to the special lighting they use in store.

Does anyone with orange numbering noob think the numbers are darker or is it just my OCD hahaha ??

all in all I am over the moon with my purchase and very happy!!
image.jpg

lee2050

Horology Curious
31/8/16
I placed my order this morning with Ryan for the 42mm - awaiting QC photos. My first rep purchase, thanks for starting this thread [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] as it convinced me to pull the trigger!

Would you mind if I uploaded my QC photos to it when I get them? I am new to Omega so any help with them would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hi watch peoples
i received my noob CRPO last week and was blown away with it. I went into a real omega store and checked out the watch in store, and I gotta say, the minor details, weight and quality is pretty spot.

the only thing i noticed was that the orange numbering on my rep seems a bit darker than the genuine one. Now bear in my I am being extremely critical, as my friend who came with thinks the orange numbering is the same, and that it might look different due to the special lighting they use in store.

Does anyone with orange numbering noob think the numbers are darker or is it just my OCD hahaha ??

all in all I am over the moon with my purchase and very happy!!
image.jpg
Wouldn't say darker but maybe there are more matte than the shinny and glossy numbers on the rep but needs side by side comparison to tell for sure..
I placed my order this morning with Ryan for the 42mm - awaiting QC photos. My first rep purchase, thanks for starting this thread [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] as it convinced me to pull the trigger!

Would you mind if I uploaded my QC photos to it when I get them? I am new to Omega so any help with them would be much appreciated!

Cheers!
Congrats as well! QC pics not allowed but only if you have some doubt and need help in some specific part of the watch (ie you think something is wrong not "what do you think, you see something wrong??")

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lee2050

Horology Curious
31/8/16
Congrats as well! QC pics not allowed but only if you have some doubt and need help in some specific part of the watch (ie you think something is wrong not "what do you think, you see something wrong??")

Ah I didnt know this, is it a rule of the forum? So when my QC pics come in, I can upload some of them to question a specific area of the watch I have a concern about? Hopefully I have got that right!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Ah I didnt know this, is it a rule of the forum? So when my QC pics come in, I can upload some of them to question a specific area of the watch I have a concern about? Hopefully I have got that right!
Yes it's a rule of the forum and yes if you have any specific area under question you are free to ask [emoji4]

lee2050

Horology Curious
31/8/16
That really is a stunning rep [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION]!!

seikosumo5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/15
i think NOOB is better version from BP or KW with miyota

ScienceGuy

31/8/16
I'm really tempted to get one of these (42mm) as a daily beater to try save a gen Tag I've got currently from too many dings... how do you feel about the open CB on the Noob?
You macro lume shots looks great btw! They're the ones that got me thinking I need one of these [emoji389][emoji24]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
I got one of these inbound from Trevor. QC photos looked excellent. These are a must have for any rep fan.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I'm really tempted to get one of these (42mm) as a daily beater to try save a gen Tag I've got currently from too many dings... how do you feel about the open CB on the Noob?
You macro lume shots looks great btw! They're the ones that got me thinking I need one of these [emoji389][emoji24]
Open CB is ok, you are going to stare inside when you get it but after that you will forget it's there. Of course if someone knows how the gorgeous decorated Omega movement looks can call this out but has to be someone that really knows, I always give my watch to people and they say "wow this is impressive", if they ask I will tell them that it's a rep but a fine built one... family and friends I tease them a lot saying it's a gen and then revealing the truth lolol!!!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I got one of these inbound from Trevor. QC photos looked excellent. These are a must have for any rep fan.
I think it's a must have and now that the discount is on I am even thinking to have another ! ! !

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
Nice yeah I didn't know I could say I got it on discount here lol. Definitely worth it to get an extra watch. I got it as an extra for my V5 but it is too nice. I really like how the crown just pops out to wind and I like the machined finish of the eta clone as well. if I had the money, I'd buy a dozen of them.

$238 instead of $358.. All TDs have it on discount
http://www.pf-818.com/omega-special-offer-c-1242.html