• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New updated prototype pics of the 50th Anniversary bond smp!

thran

9/7/12
Bomba, just to clarify the narikaa/watcheden version is a different version than the etaswiss prototype listed above. The cheaper 'copied from photo' a21j that reg/tony are selling came out about six weeks ago. The etaswiss is being cloned from a bought gen and won't have a21j in it. The factories are still in production with this one, I'm not sure the dial is even done yet. tbh I don't know how it will turn out in the end but usually when the gen is bought for replication purposes the result is better than the cheapies. Hopefully expect more news by xmas or if not directly after Chinese new year on the 1:1 version.

Thats clearly what everyone is hoping for!

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Bomba, just to clarify the narikaa/watcheden version is a different version than the etaswiss prototype listed above. The cheaper 'copied from photo' a21j that reg/tony are selling came out about six weeks ago. The etaswiss is being cloned from a bought gen and won't have a21j in it. The factories are still in production with this one, I'm not sure the dial is even done yet. tbh I don't know how it will turn out in the end but usually when the gen is bought for replication purposes the result is better than the cheapies. Hopefully expect more news by xmas or if not directly after Chinese new year on the 1:1 version.

Awesome news! Considering that the Watch Eden version is $298!

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Awesome news! Considering that the Watch Eden version is $298!

Yeah, I was trying to work out myself why watcheden charges some ridiculous prices on cheaper poor reps at times. It must be the fact that they put the boxes in and make better attempts at some photos :)
They are also overpriced compared to other dealers on many eta/clone stuff.
Although in fairness to them the do have some cheapy bargains.

Heres a couple of odd ones:
Just look at these:

http://www.watcheden.biz/omega-seam...markers-with-black-dial-s-s-i-148798-p-1.html

a quartz PO (not even a good one) and a box for $308 :D

an a21j po and a box for $288

http://www.watcheden.biz/omega-seam...-and-leather-strap-included-i-138542-p-1.html

They must be joking with those prices.

thran

9/7/12
Yeah, I was trying to work out myself why watcheden charges some ridiculous prices on cheaper poor reps at times. It must be the fact that they put the boxes in and make better attempts at some photos :)
They are also overpriced compared to other dealers on many eta/clone stuff.
Although in fairness to them the do have some cheapy bargains.

Heres a couple of odd ones:
Just look at these:

http://www.watcheden.biz/omega-seam...markers-with-black-dial-s-s-i-148798-p-1.html

a quartz PO (not even a good one) and a box for $308 :D

an a21j po and a box for $288

http://www.watcheden.biz/omega-seam...-and-leather-strap-included-i-138542-p-1.html

They must be joking with those prices.

people love the box! :p even thou half the time you dont even keep the watch in there and it gets thrown in some corner

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Damnyum!!!

I just saw the GEN of it today at an AD and it's awesome! Mind blowing watch indeed!
...it seemed to be 40mm or so, as there was a Planet Ocean next to it and the PO looked huge there.

The red "50" on the bezel is SUCH a nice touch! It really stands out and makes the watch pop anywhere you want. Definitely will get one when it's out!!!

Gimme! DO WANT!

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
hmm is this etawatches even legit? are they TDs on some forums?
would really love a 1:1 50th anniversary smp 300m

Knightsage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/12
Can't wait for this and the Skyfall PO. Went hunting for it over the weekend... Went to three Omega dealers here, and none had it... If they had it, I probably would have bought it, so I guess that is good news for my wallet ha!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

thran

9/7/12
Can't wait for this and the Skyfall PO. Went hunting for it over the weekend... Went to three Omega dealers here, and none had it... If they had it, I probably would have bought it, so I guess that is good news for my wallet ha!

its really bad news for me, i am going to vegas soon and i know for a fact ill probably find both watches there... my wallet might really hate me

Shady89

17/9/12
Looks good hopefully by Christmas when I have some extra cash floating around

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Knightsage

26/9/12
its really bad news for me, i am going to vegas soon and i know for a fact ill probably find both watches there... my wallet might really hate me

Hopefully you at least do well at the tables so your profits can pay for the watches ;-)

thran

9/7/12
Hopefully you at least do well at the tables so your profits can pay for the watches ;-)

LOL i hope so too, at that point ill pick up both the PO and the 50th anniversary :biglaugh:

then ill feel like this :maty: until i see my credit card bill :cry:

Its interesting how much you can get away with in vegas, last time I had the opportunity to pick up a PO with 30% and they were going to ship the box to my house and i was going to wear the watch home so i can avoid the taxes...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Patience, patience guys :D I do hope they iron out any flaws before it comes out. It'll be the same as always, no new reps for ages, then 4 or 5 come along at the same time.