• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sub up on Toros - Noob V2?

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
lol from the shit pic at that terrible angle looks to be a noob v1,not td avoid like plauge,you thank me later trust

Furby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/12
is this a noob v2?

i doubt to buy this watch. Is this a noob v2?

live1

Banned
25/3/13
v1 bro dont bother.if u must get a sub c get bp or v2 and mod them

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
:wyliehelp:
I bet he sent you a bracelet from a noob explorer ii. Do a search and see if it matches what you got
Yes, it matches. If I am fair, I like it even better, Submariner clasp is so big it takes the whole underside of a 6.2" wrist.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
It's nice to see there's actually some agreement between the most outspoken members regarding sub-c.... In the end all we should want is to actually agree about the good points of this watch have the dealers work on getting the worst flaws fixed.....One thing I agree with you on electric it's the noob dial is epic and a great improvement over past versions......

Hopefully when our members talk to their respective dealer,, they'll mention the bezel insert on both noob and BP font, depth and color not being correct and with regards to the noob factory,, the cg's aren't acceptable and with BP the dial and glide-lock and pear pearl aren't acceptable....

live1

Banned
25/3/13
i think the rehault engravings on the bp arnt acceptable.noob engravings look better