• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Noob Skydweller

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
No doubt about 904 vs 316 steel on a rep is not noticeable! …on rep 316 and 904 maybe the same!
I don’t know what is the WG bezel…. But on the photos the gen steel looks better, also the bracalet….

anyway at the moment the only choice is wait aanother good rep of this watch….
Is there some comparison between jwf and noob of this watch?

The gen bezel is not steel it is solid White Gold (WG)

I would just wait for the new model to be available.

Post #599
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...lease-noob-skydweller?p=10451655#post10451655

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
I would just wait for the new model to be available.

ok, I follow your advice….I will wait the new model hoping it will available soon!

if someone have news about new model please let me know, I would place the order immediately.-.

Last edited:

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
every time i see this thread bubble up I get excited that there might be a actual update. alas its just a tease :(

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I think JNF made one previously but this one is much better. Of course it could stand for Junior Noob Factory, haha. The one I'm thinking of had the month adjustment via the crown not the bezel so it will be interesting to see how this one works. The blue dial looks murky, maybe it will be better in hand.

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...D021&x=28&y=18

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Those promotional pictures are awful. No straight shot at the DW and can’t see properly the month indicator colour. Will require a leap of faith to order….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH

Quick question:
Where is the red month indicator on these pics?

It should look like this @8:

m326934-0003_wempe_02.jpg

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Quick question:
Where is the red month indicator on these pics?

It should look like this @8:

m326934-0003_wempe_02.jpg

On the blue is it at 1, and the white, at 9?
Seems a little darker, but on the black, have no clue.

Reactions: KJ2020

404notfound

9/4/21
Those promotional pictures are awful. No straight shot at the DW and can’t see properly the month indicator colour. Will require a leap of faith to order….

Indeed, I was going to order the white dial version, but one of the close-ups shows a mess of the edge around the inner circle of the GMT dial. Or, it is something I don't know about that is supposed to be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siege79

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
the month indicator looks sunken in, too deep. lug shape is incorrect. blue looks too dark and not very sun-bursty...could just be the lighting overall
the thick "rep looking" date is the only thing that looks correct. i HATE the way it looks on gen, looks completely fake

Siege79

25/10/20

Indeed, I was going to order the white dial version, but one of the close-ups shows a mess of the edge around the inner circle of the GMT dial. Or, it is something I don't know about that is supposed to be there.
Yeah I noticed that tragic looking finish on the edges of the GMT on the white one. Poor effort on their behalf tbh.

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
So I've received my 'Noob skydweller'. Dial looks the same as my v1 'gen Noob' from what I can see and all functions work the same. However there is significant wiggle in the rotating bezel of this post raid SD. It doesn't lock at each index like my pre raid Noob SD. It's relatively loose whereas the preraid one takes quite a bit more effort to rotate. I also suspect the thickness of the post raid SD is thicker. Unfortunately the battery on my caliper has run out so I'll compare thicknesses another time.

This was not bought via a TD but the seller did mention his other customers reporting the same regarding the bezel. So if you guys are going for a 'Noob SD' be mindful this post raid batch exists.
26a1cd215c00e24cb05809f027cad93a.jpg

Edit : do the other SDs have a wiggly bezel? I'm suspecting this is might be a JWF? (stickers seem the same)

Edit 2: without cyclops pre Noob SD, measured at 13.65mm thick, newly received SD, 13.5mm.

With cyclops 14.76mm pre Noob, suspect SD at 14.62mm

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So I've received my 'Noob skydweller'. Dial looks the same as my v1 'gen Noob' from what I can see and all functions work the same. However there is significant wiggle in the rotating bezel of this post raid SD. It doesn't lock at each index like my pre raid Noob SD. It's relatively loose whereas the preraid one takes quite a bit more effort to rotate. I also suspect the thickness of the post raid SD is thicker. Unfortunately the battery on my caliper has run out so I'll compare thicknesses another time.

This was not bought via a TD but the seller did mention his other customers reporting the same regarding the bezel. So if you guys are going for a 'Noob SD' be mindful this post raid batch exists.
26a1cd215c00e24cb05809f027cad93a.jpg

Edit : do the other SDs have a wiggly bezel? I'm suspecting this is might be a JWF? (stickers seem the same)

I know of one other member who had a JWF and reported the same bezel looseness. You can try the dental floss trick. Run a piece under the bezel and pull it tight against the outer rehaut. Cross it over itself then pull it back to original side. Then tie a loose knot (first part of tying a shoelace), snip the ends and tuck them under the bezel. The gear for bezel rotation is near the top left lug on the original Noob, maybe slip the floss in there first and make sure it isn't going to interfere with it. Leave yourself an end for complete removal until you're sure it's a benefit.

j42LRc.jpg

j42AQI.jpg

j422U4.jpg

j42Kxj.jpg

j423qv.jpg

Last edited:

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
I know of one other user who had a JWF and reported the same bezel looseness. You can try the dental floss trick. Run a piece under the bezel and pull it tight against the outer rehaut. Cross it over itself then pull it back to original side. Then tie a loose knot (first part of tying a shoelace), snip the ends and tuck them under the bezel. The gear for bezel rotation is near the top left lug on the original Noob, maybe slip the floss in there first and make sure it isn't going to interfere with it. Leave yourself an end for complete removal until you're sure it's a benefit.

Thanks for the tip! And good to know. I've been offered a refund so I'll be sending it back though!

Reactions: KJ2020