• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release - Breitling Superocean 44mm (2022 Release)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Why won’t someone make the 42mm models

Sad Baby GIF

Reactions: Slayer1976

Thewootts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/22
The dead give away is the font on the 6 at 12 o clock still. I suppose you would only know this having interest in this exact model. 99.9% of folks would never pick up on this fact.

I popped into my local breitling dealer and tried one on the other day.... I don't know weather to get an original on finance or just buy a TF? I mean they are pretty close to an original.

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
The dead give away is the font on the 6 at 12 o clock still. I suppose you would only know this having interest in this exact model. 99.9% of folks would never pick up on this fact.

I popped into my local breitling dealer and tried one on the other day.... I don't know weather to get an original on finance or just buy a TF? I mean they are pretty close to an original.
You know I be Honest With You in the past I bought Watches Because Of The movements but most Of All For How they look👈🏾
Now A Day The Good fugezi watches Come With Same material Same wait Everything like Original Only The Movement not but a good ETA is also s top Movement that will Run for many Years, as Breitling already use for Years.
Of course I have a couple of genuine Pieces but Why pay 6000 If you can pay 600 haha👈🏾🙈🤣

Reactions: korky7

Thewootts

5/6/22
You know I be Honest With You in the past I bought Watches Because Of The movements but most Of All For How they look👈🏾
Now A Day The Good fugezi watches Come With Same material Same wait Everything like Original Only The Movement not but a good ETA is also s top Movement that will Run for many Years, as Breitling already use for Years.
Of course I have a couple of genuine Pieces but Why pay 6000 If you can pay 600 haha👈🏾🙈🤣
Exactly, the irony is most people with an original can't even tell you anything about the watch other than how much they payed for it. If you swapped there original for a fugezi they would most probably never know. And if course that's the thing the breitling isn't even an in house movement.

Reactions: 1MoreWatch

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
All numbers on the dial are just too fat. Bezel looks a little better. Also, the Breitling SO 44mm with blue dial has a black bezel in the current lineup. The only blue/blue gen SO has a size of 46mm.

3a6GDs.jpg

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Listed my TF - took delivery this week but a little big for my wrists.

If anyone interested: