• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release - Breitling Superocean 44mm (2022 Release)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Li is quoting me $348 but no access to a rubber strap. Is it only the OF one that gets the strap?

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I'm not sure if it is just the orignal factory that you can get it from. What I found interesting when I ordered mine from Mary, I gave him the link to the original watch on bracelet. Shortly after he messaged me and said the rubber on deployment was another $20 usd onto of the price. Interesting because usually it is the bracelet thst is more expensive.

Reactions: mclarendude

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Acabo de encargar el dail de Tiffany a la fábrica de Orignal. Pensé que por un par de cientos de dólares adicionales obtienes un reloj mejor terminado con una sellita real en él. También me gusta mucho la goma en el despliegue. Pagué $20 extra por la goma negra con nuevo despliegue. La primera vez que escuché que una correa de caucho es más que un brazalete.

Did you get the watch?
If you share impressions I would appreciate it very much

Breitling lover Tino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/22
Netherland
Which factory version have you ordered?
I really don't know what Factory I asked Steve but did not get an answer he Told Me they will Pick out the best won for me And I can accept Or Not If I get the QC from them. I Trust Steve This is the second Time I buy watch from him and he Is Always Ready to answer my questions 24/7🙏🏾♥️🙏🏾

nofitstate

20/7/13
I really don't know what Factory I asked Steve but did not get an answer he Told Me they will Pick out the best won for me And I can accept Or Not If I get the QC from them. I Trust Steve This is the second Time I buy watch from him and he Is Always Ready to answer my questions 24/7🙏🏾♥️🙏🏾
OK, how much was the price? That will tell me which one you have ordered? Thanks.

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Well I thought I should put up some pics for you guys. I have to to say that this original factory superocean amazing quality. The dial battons catch the light and really looks great. The overall finishing is great along with the crispness of the bezel whem using it.. My bezel was quiet hard to turn at fist but then loosened up after using it a few tims. I was afraid of thr anti reflective coating not being present because t

korky7

Banned
6/2/09
Sorry using my phone, anyways the crystal looks very good in real life. It also had a slight blue tint like the gen.

Here are some pics.

35wg6p.jpg

35wc2b.jpg

354Dv5.jpg

354jjF.jpg

354zOt.jpg

3543k2.jpg

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
What is your wristsize ?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
A lovely piece, pitty about the flat B logo otherwise a great looking rep. So sad the the orange dial is wrong in 44mm not 42mm otherwise I would be in for it :cry: