• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release - Breitling Superocean 44mm (2022 Release)

Jblock13

Horology Curious
4/1/23
London
Did anyone everr purchase one of these?

I'm close to getting a used Gen.... but if these look that good, maybe a rep would be worth it?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So sad the 42mm adveristed is actually 44mm…so lazy from the factory I would have bought two of the orange disal Kelly Slater version :cry:

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
A gen Kelly Slater just went for $2800 bucks yesterday in a FB watch group i'm in. I was shocked it was that "cheap" considering it's a new model under warranty and the original MSRP. Might be worth waiting for the 42mm in gen if they really are coming down that much already.

Breitling lover Tino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/22
Netherland

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
is

What is the kelly Slater-edition? And what Fabric makes the best Superocean 2022 New model A17375211B1A1.
The Movement is a Swis SW200, What is this, I am used to have Eta movements in the replicas is this a good Movement This Moment
The SW200 is the modern equivalent to an ETA 2824 since ETA's are difficult to get from Swatch. As far as I know they're an exact replacement and par in quality.

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
De SW200 is het moderne equivalent van een ETA 2824, omdat ETA's moeilijk te krijgen zijn van Swatch. Voor zover ik weet zijn ze een exacte vervanging en par in kwaliteit. Zi

The SW200 is the modern equivalent to an ETA 2824 since ETA's are difficult to get from Swatch. As far as I know they're an exact replacement and par in quality.
What do you mean with par in Quality) that good?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Sellita was a supplier for ETA originally. The movements are virtually identical. For whatever reason they decided to add an extra jewel so it's got 26 jewels versus 25 in the ETA. As said, the build quality and reliability are on par. Since swatch group has been limiting the availability of their movements to outside vendors this has become the go-to replacement for many smaller brands.

nofitstate

20/7/13
So has anyone picked up a TF one? I'm really liking the Tiffany Blue one but I've not heard of the TF factory before.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I just ordered the Tiffany dail from the Orignal factory. I thought for the extra couple hundred bucks you get a nicer finished watch with a real sellita in it. I really like the rubber on deployment too. I paid $20 extra for the bla k rubber with new deployment. First timeni have heard a rubber strap is more then the bracelet.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Do you have a link? Thx :)

Last edited:
Reactions: korky7

Thewootts

5/6/22
I just ordered the Tiffany dail from the Orignal factory. I thought for the extra couple hundred bucks you get a nicer finished watch with a real sellita in it. I really like the rubber on deployment too. I paid $20 extra for the bla k rubber with new deployment. First timeni have heard a rubber strap is more then the bracelet.
Please share some pics when you get it!!

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Good choice, share impressions when you have it please

Breitling lover Tino

24/11/22
Netherland
What is the original Factory please?

nofitstate

20/7/13
So what makes the Original factory a better finished watch over the TF factory? I'm not fussed about having a Swiss movement but I do want the best finished version available.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
So from my understanding, this is the original factory version.

I have heard so much negative comments about some of the tf watches I didn't even want to waist my money. After my dealer trying to find one of the tf 45mm avengers with crap wrong with the watch it switched up my thinking between factories.

Reactions: nofitstate and Pix