• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
i just saw on my instagram a seller with a 5726 blue dial example with proper geneva box....anyone else seeing their insta sellers with a proper geneva box?

kevBquick

9/10/18
Sorry image is down samples. Doing it off my phone and it said it was too large to upload.

kevBquick

9/10/18
It looks like a photo of a gen, I believe to have seen it on the web some time ago .... 🤔
its a reps.............looks good. maybe i will bother to ask for more photos. i was hoping other people would go look for their insta reps and inquire.

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
its a reps.............looks good. maybe i will bother to ask for more photos. i was hoping other people would go look for their insta reps and inquire.
If it's a rep (no doubt for your word) it looks really good. I don't know what’s the factory, if it's a franken, if it's the job of a great modder. If you can share other informations, i’ll be really grateful to you

kevBquick

9/10/18
If it's a rep (no doubt for your word) it looks really good. I don't know what’s the factory, if it's a franken, if it's the job of a great modder. If you can share other informations, i’ll be really grateful to you
The person who sells reps was holding it. It’s not modded. They sell reps. Not a modder. Nor is this gen. I will inquire about it. They always sell these for way more than a TD.

Reactions: monemone71

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Without a link to the seller, the factory that makes it and specs, it’s all here say and that picture could be from anywhere ?

kevBquick

9/10/18
well its not a gen posing as a rep. she is holding it. it is clear the geneva box is fixed. its $780 so not gen.
i asked for more pics and if they have any other dials available and what factory this is from.
all i can tell you is its a no sunken rep for 780 with proper geneva box. i will update as I receive info

Reactions: monemone71

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
The person who sells reps was holding it. It’s not modded. They sell reps. Not a modder. Nor is this gen. I will inquire about it. They always sell these for way more than a TD.
well its not a gen posing as a rep. she is holding it. it is clear the geneva box is fixed. its $780 so not gen.
i asked for more pics and if they have any other dials available and what factory this is from.
all i can tell you is its a no sunken rep for 780 with proper geneva box. i will update as I receive info
all i can tell you is its a no sunken rep for 780 with proper geneva box. i will update as I receive

Until now I believe that the best rep for ref. 5726 was PPF version. More noticeable defects: color moonphase disk too light in all colors (gray, white and blue). For the blue version the color of the dial is really wrong. In the gray version the small circle of the function time and moon phase at 6 is too shining. Other minor flaws: the black with the inscription Geneve is too wide in all versions. Pro: acceptable price, excellent overall care and functions as original, even if is a decorated movement Amy other factories make versions with fake complications. It could be a version on a PPF basis (which has not yet done v2 version) with better moon phase disk, dual color decidedly closer to gen. I don't have the references of this seller, however it looks really well done. Thank you for letting us know, we hope to be able to have news and be able to buy it after accurately verifying the features. Thanks in advance

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I don’t know what the seller is selling, but the pic you posted above is 100% gen watch

Reactions: critical_

kevBquick

9/10/18
she says the watches are from C factory. and they do have them in all 3 dial flavors. I have pics of all 3 dials. geneva box fixed. i have not heard of c factory. the watches look amazing. i have bracelet pics, clasp, back of case/movement. etc. i just go to my TD and tell him to ask around and find me it. done it before.
I don’t know what the seller is selling, but the pic you posted above is 100% gen watch
no its not gen. at the angle there is not enough movement in the dial....i need to see black transitioning to blue on the edge at that point.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Trying to reupload a better shot

Maybe better resolution
she says the watches are from C factory. and they do have them in all 3 dial flavors. I have pics of all 3 dials. geneva box fixed. i have not heard of c factory. the watches look amazing. i have bracelet pics, clasp, back of case/movement. etc. i just go to my TD and tell him to ask around and find me it. done it before.

no its not gen. at the angle there is not enough movement in the dial....i need to see black transitioning to blue on the edge at that point.
If you meant the watch you posted here above, no matter what he/she said, I can assure you it’s gen. If rep I buy them all and open a PP official boutique :)

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
The photo you posted looks like a gen, but you say you have more photos and references to a factory (C?) Which I only know as C+ and to date has always released Rolex replica GMT II models as far as I know. I think it's useful for all of us in this reps game to have as much information as possible, to spread new best reps among us. Can you post the other photos they sent you? I don't think it's forbidden or a problem. No?

kevBquick

9/10/18
my hope of mentioning and seeing it was hoping that others see it too and get more info. they don't see what movement. dimensions on thickness. they always say gen and 1:1. i will say it sure is pretty and i've been waiting 2yrs for this. but i have no idea on the other parts. this is one of those sellers that sells rep clothes, purses, watches. but what caught my attention was that there was no sunken date and the geneva box was fixed and i even like the blue dial at this point. movement is good. she sent a video of the white one. looks great but i don't know much about it. nor will you get the details like TD. like an everything seller....i do see stuff i don't from TDs but i wouldn't buy...i just don't but if it exists now...its only a matter of time before the TDs get it. i have tons of pics and a few videos....the blue has the 10 and 2 blocking the box but the dial color looks great. good movement but i can't see if its proper.