• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
my hope of mentioning and seeing it was hoping that others see it too and get more info. they don't see what movement. dimensions on thickness. they always say gen and 1:1. i will say it sure is pretty and i've been waiting 2yrs for this. but i have no idea on the other parts. this is one of those sellers that sells rep clothes, purses, watches. but what caught my attention was that there was no sunken date and the geneva box was fixed and i even like the blue dial at this point. movement is good. she sent a video of the white one. looks great but i don't know much about it. nor will you get the details like TD. like an everything seller....i do see stuff i don't from TDs but i wouldn't buy...i just don't but if it exists now...its only a matter of time before the TDs get it. i have tons of pics and a few videos....the blue has the 10 and 2 blocking the box but the dial color looks great. good movement but i can't see if its proper.
If you can share some pics of the actual watches with us then I can ask some WeChat sellers if they have seen/heard of that specific watches.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
my hope of mentioning and seeing it was hoping that others see it too and get more info. they don't see what movement. dimensions on thickness. they always say gen and 1:1. i will say it sure is pretty and i've been waiting 2yrs for this. but i have no idea on the other parts. this is one of those sellers that sells rep clothes, purses, watches. but what caught my attention was that there was no sunken date and the geneva box was fixed and i even like the blue dial at this point. movement is good. she sent a video of the white one. looks great but i don't know much about it. nor will you get the details like TD. like an everything seller....i do see stuff i don't from TDs but i wouldn't buy...i just don't but if it exists now...its only a matter of time before the TDs get it. i have tons of pics and a few videos....the blue has the 10 and 2 blocking the box but the dial color looks great. good movement but i can't see if its proper.
Can you please upload the pics they sent to you?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
For those of you who have had this watch for a while now - what is the time keeping like ? How accurate has this watch been for you.
Keen to hear some feedback.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Once I had the movement serviced it runs like a dream (I bought mine M2M non-working). The auto wind is not very strong and I find I need to manually wind it to keep the power reserve up. Time keeping is great and all functions work.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Once I had the movement serviced it runs like a dream (I bought mine M2M non-working). The auto wind is not very strong and I find I need to manually wind it to keep the power reserve up. Time keeping is great and all functions work.
Yes, it seems they perform best on a full wind and kept at decent power reserve.. I reckon you're right about the auto winding, its like the rotor isn't quite heavy enough to wind it up enough without a manual wind every now and then. I find with mine that it loses a bit of time when it starts to power down... apart from that its a demon of a watch with decent build quality and very good functionality - the moon phase actually works.

I still struggle with opening the butterfly clasp bracelet each time though, i feel like I'm gonna break something each time i lever it to get it open. Maybe there is a method to doing it correctly ? :cautious:

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Yes, it seems they perform best on a full wind and kept at decent power reserve.. I reckon you're right about the auto winding, its like the rotor isn't quite heavy enough to wind it up enough without a manual wind every now and then. I find with mine that it loses a bit of time when it starts to power down... apart from that its a demon of a watch with decent build quality and very good functionality - the moon phase actually works.

I still struggle with opening the butterfly clasp bracelet each time though, i feel like I'm gonna break something each time i lever it to get it open. Maybe there is a method to doing it correctly ? :cautious:
It’s just a poorly designed clasp, IMO. I have trouble with both my 5711s, 5726, and 5712.

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Indeed, the friction open/ close design ain’t the best. I wonder if the gen is also a PITA to operate.
Well the 5811 replaced it with a normal push button clasp so maybe the next-gen 5812 and 5826 will get new clasps as well.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Here's the highest resolution I can take - with all buttons pushed to set to current time :)
I still have in in plastic wrapping as I am not sure I want to flip the miyota. Will throw it on the timegrapher for a week and then see.
All buttons work quite well
Did you ever timegraph it over a week to check the performance of it ? Mine seems to lose quite a bit of time ( anywhere @ 20 secs to 30 secs per day )

None of my other reps seem to suffer this. This particular watch has a rather unstable movement.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Did you ever timegraph it over a week to check the performance of it ? Mine seems to lose quite a bit of time ( anywhere @ 20 secs to 30 secs per day )

None of my other reps seem to suffer this. This particular watch has a rather unstable movement.

Performance on winder is not good. I have it on winder almost always. On winder it stops. But starts after a kick.
And this is quite uncomfortable to wear, at least as compared to rolex reps.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Performance on winder is not good. I have it on winder almost always. On winder it stops. But starts after a kick.
And this is quite uncomfortable to wear, at least as compared to rolex reps.
Mine works on winder, doesn’t stop, but as stated it runs a bit slow. Everything else on it is perfect. Perfect day/month and date box alignment. Perfect subdial hand to hour alignment on subdial markers and for me at least it’s a super comfortable watch to wear.

Oh well, the reality is that it runs a Myota and not a 6 position tested bespoke engineered in-house movement with Geneva seal that costs more than a small apartment . I can live with it but was curious to see how others have found the timekeeping on this PPF 5726 model.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Mine works on winder, doesn’t stop, but as stated it runs a bit slow. Everything else on it is perfect. Perfect day/month and date box alignment. Perfect subdial hand to hour alignment on subdial markers and for me at least it’s a super comfortable watch to wear.

Oh well, the reality is that it runs a Myota and not a 6 position tested bespoke engineered in-house movement with Geneva seal that costs more than a small apartment . I can live with it but was curious to see how others have found the timekeeping on this PPF 5726 model.

seeing this message, decided to pick it off the winder. And I will confirm, this is shit. Absolute shit.
I reset sometime Jan 1, but on Jan 5 20:51 shows Jan 4 midnight
The only thing appropriate for this POS is a to lay it on a hard surface and a sledgehammer smashing it into smithereens, all published on camera for the general populations entertainment

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
seeing this message, decided to pick it off the winder. And I will confirm, this is shit. Absolute shit.
The only thing appropriate for this POS is a to lay it on a hard surface and a sledgehammer smashing it into smithereens, all published on camera for the general populations entertainment
Nooooooo
Send it to me. I could do with some parts for mine. Slight scuff on the case and my OCD is punishing me with it.

Reactions: Fettekatze

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US

Hmm, I never noticed my 5726 keeping poor time. Someone had previously asked me to time a full wind and it ran for over 48 hours. I was hoping I lucked out with the movement issues.

Well, got my integrated bracelet gang all wound and synchronized at around 12:30AM. Won't touch them and see how off they are after a day.

Reactions: Teamjlf

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
My 5726 keeps perfect time. +- 2 sec per day. Also around 48 hrs power reserve. Miyotas are great.

Reactions: oceaon

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
The AP (using the Miyota 9015 from the MPF 15510, the same as the other two watches) was crazy enough +0s at the end. It was running a few secs fast all day but I guess it slowed down as the spring wound down.

The PPF 5726 was -10s. I can live with that.

The ZF 4500v was bad at -22s. I did open the case up a couple times to realign the dial and to glue back a detatched rotor, may have bumped into the regulator by accident. Definitely need to tune that back up.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
The AP (using the Miyota 9015 from the MPF 15510, the same as the other two watches) was crazy enough +0s at the end. It was running a few secs fast all day but I guess it slowed down as the spring wound down.

The PPF 5726 was -10s. I can live with that.

The ZF 4500v was bad at -22s. I did open the case up a couple times to realign the dial and to glue back a detatched rotor, may have bumped into the regulator by accident. Definitely need to tune that back up.
Good comparison
With my 5726 I find it varies quite a bit depending on use. When sitting in my watch box face up it tends to keep more stable time and will keep within 15 secs per day. On the wrist it tends to slow down a bit which is weird as you’d think the movement would be winding up the mainspring and be giving it more amplitude etc….. I dunno it has a mind of its own.

It’s definitely the rogue warrior in my collection as all my other reps ( like all 20 of them ) have much more stable movements with less variance regardless of use or what position you leave them in.