• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

kevBquick

9/10/18
If those are reps, I am deeply, deeply impressed.
i know i was too hence the excitement. dial colors were good on blue and grey. white always looks decent so all winners. proper dials. looks great out of the box.....of course most will say those are picks of gens....but she aint holding a gen and sent video.....

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Actually she might be very well be holding a gen on those videos, but if those really are the new reps, Ill be the first to order one.

Reactions: Teamjlf

patekdreams

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/11/22
Those are gen, you can tell by simply looking at the cotes. Patek does not use cotes machines available on the market. Their cotes de geneve are close to impossible to replicate.

Also, its widely known that the free sprung balance is something the Chinese rep factories have yet to crack. To my knowledge the only Chinese factory that is able to produce a free sprung balance is Sea-Gull. However they've prohibited the selling/manufacturing of free sprung balances to outside parties.

Please don't get scammed.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
zcRvRI.jpg

zcRdD8.jpg

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Yep, those 2 things, the quality of engraving and the bridge polishing were the things that made me immediatelly doubt that.

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
all images of this C factory i received from insta seller....i will upload video on the next one.

CF, like the Rolex factory that makes the expensive Daytona reps? 5811 push button deployant clasp on the 5726? Why are there some pics with the new clasp and some pics with the old 57XX clasp? Is that something new for gen after its introduction on the 5811 that I'm unaware of? Either way, that's one thing I really want on my 5726. The existing clasp is :sick:.

Improvements over PPF I can notice:

-Fixed the incorrect dial lines around GENEVE.

-Better darker moonphase disk.

-The moonphase circle on the gray dial is correctly silver instead of bright chrome.

I don't know what movement it is, or if that's a deco plate, but to my untrained eye that looks freakin gen...In fact all those pics you can fool me and say it's gen. Is it gen? All the PPF 5726 tells are gone...to me at least. I've been comparing them up close to chrono24 pics and can't tell a single difference...

284_3.jpg

Patek-Philippe-Nautilus-5726-Annual-Calendar-002.jpg

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
End of the day if this “seller” has these “super reps” it doesn’t make any sense to be acting all secret squirrel about it. The whole point is to sell em and sell tons of em… If this is a legit super rep release I would expect this to be circulated like freakin crazy and that more than one Insta seller has access to this special mother lode.

As it stands… I call BS on this. Like truckloads of BS.

( I’m happy to wheel barrow it off the truck if I’m wrong )

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
End of the day if this “seller” has these “super reps” it doesn’t make any sense to be acting all secret squirrel about it. The whole point is to sell em and sell tons of em… If this is a legit super rep release I would expect this to be circulated like freakin crazy and that more than one Insta seller has access to this special mother lode.

As it stands… I call BS on this. Like truckloads of BS.

( I’m happy to wheel barrow it off the truck if I’m wrong )
I think exactly the same thing. If C+ factory has made these super reps, our TDs will inform us very soon. I asked my TD and he replied that he had no news about these reps at the moment

Audi-20VT

Horology Curious
14/9/22
Relatively new to the game, but comparing the already very impressive PPF 5726 to this claimed super rep and to a gen...
It seems to good to be true. Sorry if I missed it, but what's the price of this Instagram seller?

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Relatively new to the game, but comparing the already very impressive PPF 5726 to this claimed super rep and to a gen...
It seems to good to be true. Sorry if I missed it, but what's the price of this Instagram seller?
The movement is completely different, the functionality is there for the most part, but it's not a clone like they claim it is. It uses a Miyota movement.

greencrocodile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/21
i know i was too hence the excitement. dial colors were good on blue and grey. white always looks decent so all winners. proper dials. looks great out of the box.....of course most will say those are picks of gens....but she aint holding a gen and sent video.....
There is only one way to know…
Make the purchase and let us know!
Do it for our beloved community

kevBquick

9/10/18
the video i posted shows the white dial is correct the movement is not decorated correctly. same on blue dial. color is good. though i can't see on the geneva box on blue but still....movement is not. so the pics i would say are gen. the video shows good dial from the front but movement is not up to standards on back. i know its downsampled here but still. so typical seller. though i do like the dials on them.

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
the video i posted shows the white dial is correct the movement is not decorated correctly. same on blue dial. color is good. though i can't see on the geneva box on blue but still....movement is not. so the pics i would say are gen. the video shows good dial from the front but movement is not up to standards on back. i know its downsampled here but still. so typical seller. though i do like the dials on them.
Price? Could I have (in pvt if you prefer) the seller's contacts?