• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
It’s 100% stock, PPF. For what it is, I’m very happy with it, could be be better, sure, but until something better comes along, I’m satisfied with this one

If there's 1 or 2 things to mod / change for your, what would they be?

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
If there's 1 or 2 things to mod / change for your, what would they be?
I would like to have a clone movement and the dial updated, there the lines next to the “Geneve” is the same as gen. Change those two things and this rep is 👌

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I would like to have a clone movement and the dial updated, there the lines next to the “Geneve” is the same as gen. Change those two things and this rep is 👌

I read that this is it and they won't be making V2 or so with the clone movement.

The crown is not sticking out too much ?

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
OH, now I see why you want a new dial... the white block with "geneve" is too long.
Right. The clone movement would just be awesome, but honestly, this miyota is working exactly how it’s supposed to be, everything functions same as gen. The dial is icing on the cake, 99% of people won’t notice it, lol, I put it in front of a Rolex AD and he couldn’t notice it.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Right. The clone movement would just be awesome, but honestly, this miyota is working exactly how it’s supposed to be, everything functions same as gen. The dial is icing on the cake, 99% of people won’t notice it, lol, I put it in front of a Rolex AD and he couldn’t notice it.
ADs will not call you out, anyway. It’s poor mannerism.

Reactions: Procurator

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

The crown is the right size and not protruding like the 5711 ?

You think @legend can fix that white block on the dial ?

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
IMO, the crown protrusion is fine.

Not sure if Legand does custom PP dials, PM him and find out
I agree. I've had rep and gen white dial in my hand for a long time. It's really very well done. The crown, the weight, the color of the dial, the movement even if decorated and not clone is very well done. The block with the engrave “GENEVE” is a little longer. I only noticed the difference because I went to look at that detail, otherwise it's really hard to notice this thing. The color problem of the moon phasedisk (too light) is the same as the 5712 v2. As an overall judgment she is really a great rep.

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
I agree. I've had rep and gen white dial in my hand for a long time. It's really very well done. The crown, the weight, the color of the dial, the movement even if decorated and not clone is very well done. The block with the engrave “GENEVE” is a little longer. I only noticed the difference because I went to look at that detail, otherwise it's really hard to notice this thing. The color problem of the moon phasedisk (too light) is the same as the 5712 v2. As an overall judgment she is really a great rep.
+1 on the moon disk, lol, I forgot about that. But I think you can swap it out with a gen, right?

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22

Just got mine on M2M sale. What an amazing rep! It feels legit and the band is not slinky like the 5711s. The white dial is beutiful in the sun and really the only noticeable flaw is the extended "GENEVE" cartouche that is impossible to notice anyway. Feels great on the wrist and is one of my faves ever.
can you recall if the moonphase has been replaced? it is darker than the normal release of PPF

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
It’s 100% stock, PPF. For what it is, I’m very happy with it, could be be better, sure, but until something better comes along, I’m satisfied with this one
Ive been thinking about this piece for a long long time. I should GTFO of this thread 🤣

BTW: Vegas, baby?

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Lol, just get it already!

Yeah, spending the holidays on the Vegas Strip, one of the best views for relaxing and smoking a cigar, if you’re into those things
haha, Ill wait for the updated version, Im too OCD for this one lmao

yeah, you could say that...
One of the humidors: 😝

cudos on the Oliva, enjoy mate. Both the holiday and the cigar with the view ;)

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS

Lol, thanks brother. Very nice humidor, I see you have some Melanio’s of your own 👊

Reactions: Procurator

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Oh nice, you have both rep and gen? And they are that identical without mods?? DANG!

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Are they going to release a V2 though? ... V1 has been out a year and it's not the most popular Nautilus it seems

monemone71

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/8/22
Firenze
Oh nice, you have both rep and gen? And they are that identical without mods?? DANG!
Hi, a dear friend has a gen and one evening at dinner at my house I had them in my hand and checked them next to each other. The thickness and weight are IMHO absolutely not distinguishable, the color really practically identical, perhaps a little clearer that rep, but not easy to see differences. The the ‘GENEVE’ block are slightly different, but it is not possible for me to distinguish these details except knowing what is not right. The crown for me is really beautiful, as well as the finish of the bracelet and the proportions. The moonphase disk is the usual that PPF has used on all 5726 and 5711 but also other reps with moon phases. The movement really excellent as decoration and engravings. Some character details seem less defined but it takes a lens to be able to distinguish. Everything can be improved in reps, but at the moment I think this is really remarkable. If then PPF will change the moonphase discs on its PP reps and also the color for 5712 and 5726 bu, it will be great.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Lol, thanks brother. Very nice humidor, I see you have some Melanio’s of your own 👊
Oh yeah, bunch. A friend is a distributor for couple of the big houses from the “cigar belt” (lol)
The box is filled with all sorts of limited editions, theres some cohibas as well, but i really enjoy Larutans, KFCs, Nicas and the higher end Olivas. The 2020 LE is particularly nice.

Are they going to release a V2 though? ... V1 has been out a year and it's not the most popular Nautilus it seems
Im quite sure that they will. Might take some time, but I dont see them canceling production, the tooling is expensive.

Reactions: monemone71