• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I am telling you that your question doesn't make sense. That's my opinion

And I'm asking you to please stop
Clear now?

But of course I know most of us don't know the answer to that just yet..however, there are many guys on here who seem to know the inside story and perhaps someone can give some details...

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
From these first QC pics …I think that’s a pretty solid deal this V2 .. btw seeing in real life and lights that V2 dial is the “key” but I still believe that it’s absolutely not a wrong purple color

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
SO you have come to advocate about your mate, hey ....tell me to keep it civilised, when the whole point of the forum is discussion.

Civilised discussion mate.
No point at all to this pointless discussion between you both.
Some people can go to tremendous efforts to get their rep like they want, doesn’t matter what others think.
I’ll go to one level, you to a different one and is different with each of us.

Shall we agree to disagree on the matter and let it go for the sake of this forum?

Thanks

Ps: Every comment here comes with:
Maybe
Perhaps
In case
Probably
Potentially

Fuc**g lot of people with nothing better to do, that’s the only point we have proved so far. Let’s move on to the QC thread and wait calmly the different QCs as they arrive. PLEASE.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Ryan from intime

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Dial still looks a little on the dark, flat side. Can you ask for a brighter pic showing off the dial's lighter colours and ask Ryan if it is like the V1? He has both models. Maybe he can show us pics of them together?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

So engraving was added but other flaws still stand.
I think is asking a little too much, I guess is not a true cloned but at least it has the functionalities. Unless you like to franken the movement with gen parts?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Can you ask for a brighter pic showing off the dial's lighter colours and ask Ryan if it is like the V1?

Nah, I'm just going to asset it once received. Then I'll post some lighting pics. Then people can come to their own conclusions. I'd rather receive it than rely on pics. As they can be deceptive based on their settings.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Nah, I'm just going to asset it once received. Then I'll post some lighting pics. Then people can come to their own conclusions. I'd rather receive it than rely on pics. As they can be deceptive based on their settings.

Thanks, agree let's see real life pics and looking forward to your opinion.

Reactions: man5on90

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
I thought I saw some real life pics somewhere, it was just the TD who took out outside shot in that thread. He should be receiving it soon.

Last edited:

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I should probably have it serviced.
5b0a7650ae0533a9ecd021492a9068fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
I contacted Ryan and he confirmed what the QC pics are showing, the dials are indeed different. The V2 is darker and flatter but maybe the latest 2022 gen dial is similar.

Reactions: grillbrill