• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Well then even more reason for me to find out if V1 dial will fit V2 as I know for a fact V1 dial is great.... weather V2 will be blue or be equal to V1 we don't know!

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Well then even more reason for me to find out if V1 dial will fit V2 as I know for a fact V1 dial is great.... weather V2 will be blue or be equal to V1 we don't know!

Do you realize the total lack of logic of these 2 sentences put together?

You admit that you don't know whether V2 will be good or not.

But then you consider that not knowing that is "even more reason" than if you knew for a fact that V2 is bad?
​​​​​How will knowing that v1 dial fits V2 movement be any useful information if the V2 dial ends up being good?

That's right, if we're lucky and the final V2 dial ends up looking good then you don't need to change it with a V1 dial.

So there's no point asking that question now, and it's even more useless as nobody nobody will have the watch in hand for a few weeks, and therefore nobody can even asnwer that question for a while...

​​​​​​So can we please stop it with the "maybe" bad dial and trying to find solutions to a problem that may just not exist? We'll have plenty of time to discuss that if the problem is confirmed when the watch is out

Last edited:
Reactions: n0mvd and gilrob

Anadrol5

14/10/18
lmao exactly. The autism is absolutely off the charts, but the information is second to none and this sort of neuroticism drives the factories to make improvements that are so anal we eventually get a super rep or something approximating such. It's good shit. :thumbsup:

The key word here is 'eventually'. Look at XF RO 15202 for example. Two years after the hype surrounding the initial release and the subsequent variation releases we are still yet to get a decent 15202 from any factory.

Reactions: onkelbernie

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Nuff about the dial color!! They just popped the rep into a light box that had crappy LEDs that they probably got from AliExpress. They didn’t bother white balancing the final image either. Intime seems to be watching the chatter here and posted a white-balanced image for you knuckleheads.

Same wrong blue! Waiting qc

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
To me personally the V1 dial colors were amazing, the blue had that subtle hint of green which the V2 lacks, and has a hint of purple IMO, even after seeing this new white balanced picture.

I think even after we see QC's people will still not be happy with the colors and eventually change the goal posts to "Wait till we see in hand pictures!"

Not to mention out of all the 5712's I have looked at, not one I've seen has a hint of purple in the dial color.

Reactions: onkelbernie

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
To me personally the V1 dial colors were amazing, the blue had that subtle hint of green which the V2 lacks, and has a hint of purple IMO, even after seeing this new white balanced picture.

I think even after we see QC's people will still not be happy with the colors and eventually change the goal posts to "Wait till we see in hand pictures!"

Not to mention out of all the 5712's I have looked at, not one I've seen has a hint of purple in the dial color.

+1

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Jaysn0w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/22
.... so near yet so far....hehe... the sure answer is to wait for the FINAL version 2 ...

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
+1

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Great value add. Echo all of the thoughts above, wait until QC before passing judgement. At that stage, decide for yourself if you want to keep / source a V1 as dial colour is your red line, or accept V2 because of the improvements, or assess options for a dial swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PecMan

4/5/09
Don't be racist about the color.
New north america post.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I don't care about the dial colour yet if I love it enough I buy a gen dial. I'm more interested to know if the movement is reliable. The dial doesn't need maintenance but the movement does, I don't want any fallen screws and glued on Deco plates- which I shouldn't expect since is clone.

I praise for the members here who ordered this V2 (is more like a v1 of a clone) where they are done it for the team. Looking forward for the review and feedbacks. Thank you all again!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: RxJP and Tobel

j1m1501

7/4/13
And finally the long waiting QC Photos

d20dba9e41e1c3c7d1c1899b594dc91f.jpg

7861fca25f3c84dc0fc81ade14acc643.jpg

3a3da740964339b6d057384fb280f838.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neo_7

j1m1501

7/4/13