• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Portuguese 7 days

rhc22

26/11/11
impossible to tell from the PT image as the crystal is effecting the dial. The laureus dial changes shade of blue depending on the light and reflections.
I would hope considering how good the other versions are from ZF that they have done a good job. I suppose as other dealers get it up we can make a better judgement.

karone76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/15
I think, the linked picture to a gen caseback explains what he means:

1555628c.jpg

And here a link to the rep caseback:

IWC2015101807-09_enl.JPG

Thanks for the picture...that's what I mean!!

karone76

7/3/15
Not sure but the crown seems smaller and near to gen compare with other batch! :)

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
^
You've gotta stop with the multi-posting. You could just multi-quote and post in a single post using the multi-quote function at the bottom right of each post. It makes it really hard on people who are subscribed to the thread.

karone76

7/3/15
^
You've gotta stop with the multi-posting. You could just multi-quote and post in a single post using the multi-quote function at the bottom right of each post. It makes it really hard on people who are subscribed to the thread.

Ops...Sorry. Don't know there's such feature. Not good in all these tech thingy...Sorry everyone!

nigelgel

Known Member
22/1/15
Ardoise vs Blue vs Laures. ZF is making me crazy with all these releases and cracking up my head deciding which one to get. GOSH!

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
I don't believe they got the blue spot on. Nevertheless I don't like such pandas - this Laureus isn't mine. The ardoise dial with gold case and gold ciphers (The "Dragon") is a candidate for my second 5001 - and my first "golden" watch.

turpissima

23/12/13
This IWC is just made for a gold case. It's so elegant and classy that you cant wear it with a tshirt anyway.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
i WANNA BUY THEM ALL:cryingbadly:

Does anyone know the reference for the OEM crown guys????

Frikman

Known Member
29/10/14
Just fitted my Vietnamese croc strap. I know the light honey leather won't be to everyone's taste, but I absolutely love it.
Will be getting a black version of the same thing for more formal occasions.

FullSizeRender_4_zpsrza9tojh.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_zps73ft7a6j.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_zpshchnnigw.jpg

FullSizeRender_1_zpsh2vec8cy.jpg