• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Portuguese 7 days

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
I am sure this was mentioned before but I can't find it. My PR indicator is stuck at 7, no matter if the watch is running or not. Is this something easily fixable?

Cibbe

12/9/12
Another one for you guys.

1628fc8f6aa0ef0dd0f78af7e32ef307.jpg

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
I am sure this was mentioned before but I can't find it. My PR indicator is stuck at 7, no matter if the watch is running or not. Is this something easily fixable?

If the watch isn't running then it won't move at all because it's not powering down. If you're wearing it and it is running then it won't move either!! If it's running but on a table then it will start to move but will take time.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
OK back goes my SECOND IWC 7 days. Now my Laureus doesnt autowind. I can wind it manually but when I wear it or on the winder it doesnt wind at all. It used to wind perfectly on both - hence my previous post. Arrrghghhh I'm really getting sick of this movement already.

I just emailed Ryan. Haven't got my first one back even yet from repair - I wont be buying anymore watches with this movement anytime soon.

AP Sec@12 is a lot more stable than this movement I think.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^ Yep this movement is not very good from my experience. Worst thing is BOTH weren't even used for no more than 3-4 days. I received it and it stayed on the winder. I always test ALL my new watches on the winder whenever I get them to ensure they actually work as expected.

This has really p|ssed me off somewhat. Over $700 on 2 of them in which both dont work. Worst cause the AUD sucks so thats over $1k for watches that dont work. Arrghh

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Looks like I Will wait for a upgrade before buying. Did "we" conclude that the "new" movement was just visual upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
I have this order pending and was given the opertunity to change... Really torn here... Any good advice og thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

occidio

Known Member
15/11/15
I think I bought one of the older versions of this watch, the 4 doesn't have that little curve at the top left and the IWC logo isnt indented it's just printed on the thing but it works perfectly, no date wheel misalignment, keeps time perfectly, power reserve works perfectly (thought max charge is only like 2-3 days), couldn't be more happier, have had it for a couple of weeks now.

aligborat69

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/12
UK
I have 6 of these, all running fine. So yes there's dodgy ones, but I'm sure the good ones far outweigh the bad ones. At least TDs can sort them if a problem arises, obviously it's a hassle and can be annoying, but it's how this game is.