• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ORF SMPc 300m A8800 released today

swifteagle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Do you mind sharing the bezel removing tool you used?

Thank you!

They are easy to bend unless even pressure is applied unfortunately. I have a bezel removing tool but on the ORF they have provided a cutout to allow access to the retaining wire to aid removal after you have taken out the insert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Do you mind sharing the bezel removing tool you used?

Thank you!

I use one of these with care bud.
bee72dc1f56bb5a99d027950f7292056.jpg

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Replisimio, What tool do you use to remove the bezel? I managed to bend my bezel taking it out... thanks

P.S does anyone know who might sell me a VSF bezel ring and spring?

Trustytime do a parts service (there’s a link on their website homepage)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Replisimio, What tool do you use to remove the bezel? I managed to bend my bezel taking it out... thanks

P.S does anyone know who might sell me a VSF bezel ring and spring?

Trustytime do a parts service (there’s a link on their website homepage)

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Just got to compared the orf and vsf blues.

The blues are very different, I think if there was a mid ground between the two it would be the best blue.
The lume on the vsf is a lot more intense but orf is more white
The orf feels slightly thinner than the vsf
Overall I conclude with the general consensus the orf is better than the vsf

Here are some pics.

jzL9ao.jpg

jzLyJk.jpg

jzLYkD.jpg

jzLOOY.jpg

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Just realized the orf blue looks a lot darker in pics than in person. Although it's definitely darker by a few shades than vsf it is not as dark as the pics show.

The vsf crystal also seems better and more clear

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I think an ORF bracelet on a VSF watch would be the bee's knees. Not sure if any TD is able to get just the bracelet, but it's the only weak part of the VSF in my opinion (specifically the SELs).

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21

VSF crystal is the best I've ever seen. Wonder how the orf compares? Some angles the VSF literally disappears.

Reactions: JNSD

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york

VSF crystal is the best I've ever seen. Wonder how the orf compares? Some angles the VSF literally disappears.

It doesn't. Vsf crystal is hands down better. Idk if it's just a/r coating but the orf has glare in certain angles

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
It doesn't. Vsf crystal is hands down better. Idk if it's just a/r coating but the orf has glare in certain angles

Do you actually own an ORF?? I did and the crystal ar was exactly the same quality on both vsf and orf, in my case anyway!

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Do you actually own an ORF?? I did and the crystal ar was exactly the same quality on both vsf and orf, in my case anyway!

I have both in my possession. The vsf crystal is noticeably better

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
The case shape on my vsf is actually good. Early ones had bad cg, but mine is pretty good. I think they silently updated it somewhere along the line

adamz1111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/21
If only we could fuse together the best parts of the ORF and VSF and make the ultimate rep SMPc! ORF Case, ORF bracelet/Rubber strap, ORF lugs, ORF crown, VSF Bezel, VSF crystal, VSF dial, ORF Lume.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Agreed. If I knew for sure the parts were interchangeable I would do exactly that.

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
If only we could fuse together the best parts of the ORF and VSF and make the ultimate rep SMPc! ORF Case, ORF bracelet/Rubber strap, ORF lugs, ORF crown, VSF Bezel, VSF crystal, VSF dial, ORF Lume.

The lume is actually better on the vsf imo when charged. But the orf color uncharged and hour markers look better

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york

The lume is actually better on the vsf imo when charged. But the orf color uncharged and hour markers look better