• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I like it too but I wonder why they didn't use a flatter crystal if that's closer to the gen.

Maybe because the gen has a tall crystal in the first place. Look at this picture of the gen.... Crystal looks like how it is on the rep.

49377599093_b054b4e203_b.jpg

Reactions: AllanUSC

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Anyone been able to measure the thickness of the v2 yet? The v3 on the newest youku video showed it as 13.1 and the gen is 12.9 (I heard somewhere) so that’s pretty close but perhaps the older v2 is thicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: buzz483

Cloney

Supporter
13/12/16
Germany
Anyone been able to measure the thickness of the v2 yet? The v3 on the newest youku video showed it as 13.1 and the gen is 12.9 (I heard somewhere) so that’s pretty close but perhaps the older v2 is thicker?

my V2 is 13,6mm

Reactions: buzz483

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Kinda off topic

But VSF manage to change this watch from SS to Ti for an increased cost of around £10 if i'm not mistaken.

So WTF goes on at factories like Noob or GMF or ARF when a 316 Sub (2836) upgrades to a 904 (2836) for an increase for over £100?

For me, these increases have actually kept me away from picking up a few that i would quite like to have.

Hats off to VSF for not going down this road with their watches, which seem to stay at the same price point regardless of changes and upgrades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Thanks Cloney. Hodinkee reviewed the gen at 13.15mm so 0.45mm across a 42mm watch is pretty damn close.

Agreed, the difference is almost irrelevant

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Kinda off topic

But VSF manage to change this watch from SS to Ti for an increased cost of around £10 if i'm not mistaken.

So WTF goes on at factories like Noob or GMF or ARF when a 316 Sub (2836) upgrades to a 904 (2836) for an increase for over £100?

For me, these increases have actually kept me away from picking up a few that i would quite like to have.

Hats off to VSF for not going down this road with their watches, which seem to stay at the same price point regardless of changes and upgrades.

Actually when they first released the watch in stainless steel, it was 428. Then they released the titanium case and the price still remained at 428. The only time they increased the price so far was for the updated clasp on the steel mesh bracelet, aka V3, price went up to 448. And it has stayed at that price for now. I can see the price going up again though once they have the titanium mesh for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonestorm19

CK13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Texas
Does anyone have a reference on purchasing just the updated bracelet?

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Does anyone have a reference on purchasing just the updated bracelet?

So mine was ordered when v2 didn’t exist. Then while waiting for qc the v3 arrived with the new mesh. Sead kindly upgraded my order to the new bracelet without charging me the extra but the watch is the v2. So I’m assuming he can get the bracelet.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I’d agree if 0.45mm is the difference between whether your shirt or NTTD Seamaster fits...I’d be going to work without a shirt on!!!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Kinda off topic

I dunno, this rep is quite expensive for VSF

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Hi all,

I have read the ENTIRE THREAD today, as I am intending to purchase this Rep.

Some people are discussing v3 like it contains bezel and case enhancements (I really thought this correct, noting for example the revised font size and reduced space between bezel numbers and edge of bezel)

However, I asked Andrew at TT whether there is a V3, as I am not sure, and he says there is not, it is the V2 with the 1:1 ss bracelet.

Now that I look at the V2s on TT they do look like they contain the updates people are referring to as V3 on here.

What's going on guys? I think I can order a V2 from TT and it's the current best version plus best bracelet. But I note for example I think Intime has a "V3" but it's probably v2 plus the updated ss bracelet.

Thoughts?